Reviews for RED
decentdays chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I'm speechless! This was brilliant. I can't even explain to you how much I love the fact that Kendall is vulnerable and under pressure instead of being his usual "leader" self. This was wonderful and I'm excited for you to post your other stuff!
WorthlessPleasure chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Whoa...that was amazing. I really liked the way you ended the story too. How the story sort of flips itself, starting with evil red and ending with sweet, happy red. If I could erase my memory of the story, I would. That way, I could read it again and be mesmerized by it all over again. Seriously, it was that good.

:) Keep writing, or I will cry (:
BTR-aholic chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I LOVED IT!
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
DUDE WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT LIKE IT?

Holy flabbergast! This was soooo angsty!

Your writting is beautiful its FANTASTIC! Yoy are a extremely gifted writter this is fantastic!

GREAT JOB! Seriously it blew me away. FANTASTIC JOB!
itrymybest chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow, this was really good! I never thought of what you wrote, where the pressure of leading everyone just got to him. I am basically speechless, so pardon the short review.

Honestly though, I am in awe of your writing ability :)
surfergal23 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Don't be nervous! I thought this was REALLY good! You definitely have a talent for writing, and I can't wait to see more from youu! This was so well written, and so heartbreakingly emotional :D

Awesome job!
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Yay...first review! :) (I think...)

Wow! This was sooo intense and emotional. It's like you make us readers feel what Kendall and Logan are feeling. And I love the kiss at the end! :)) You did an AMAZING job. I can't wait for more stories like this!
ShaynaBee123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011