Reviews for Smoke
Please update
aroundsundown chapter 20 . 1/29
I've never read slash. I didn't even entertain the thought of reading a slash fic. until I started reading MD fics. because pretty much all the good fics were Chadam. but also because I love both charlie and Adam and wanted to read about their friendship. but it seems like all fics that centre around the two of them are slash. so... yeah.

anyway. I like the concept of this fic. All the emotions. SO MANY FEELS!
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 20 . 10/20/2008
oh this is such an awesome slash MD fic. there's barely any this good! i was rooting for fulton and portman to be together, i mean you can't have a slash story and not have portman fulton slash. it's just not possible. great fic.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 20 . 9/25/2008
Im a huge Dean/Julie fan and I actually liked Linda but I love your story. and Taz and Maya are great.
charming2drew chapter 20 . 4/19/2008
This was an OH MY WORD EXCELLENT fic! I loved it! :)

Abbz
xFireSpritex chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
Okay, so I realized a few chapters ago with Taz and Maya's presence that I've read this story before on the "Mighty Queertet" site or something along those lines. I loved it then and I still do now.
xFireSpritex chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
gah the ending of this chapter makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. excellent job.
xFireSpritex chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow, I really like that this is from Fulton's POV. I'm interested to see how this all goes and to hopefully find out if Portman things the same things about our darling Fulton.
redrose2310 chapter 17 . 3/6/2005
you really have an artist touch with those chapter names ducks
firerebel10 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
love ur stories
Beloved chapter 20 . 1/12/2005
this cannot be the end!

please!

i totally loved this!
DanishGirl chapter 20 . 12/13/2004
This fic was so great! I loved it! I'll go look for the sequel now :D
mysterious-muse chapter 20 . 11/30/2004
I JUST GOT THROUGH READING THIS. IT WAS TOTALLY AWSOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ SNOW...
FanKnight chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
... YEAH!
Rachel chapter 20 . 5/13/2004
AH, i've reached the end! That was the most empowing chapter... I really love the entire story and I'll prabably get a few chapters into the next...
Anyway, that was the best ending i've ever read... You girls got it, whatever it is!
GREAT JOB!