Reviews for Dan Vs His Crush
HomestuckVS chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You really captured the personalities of Dan and Chris very well (despite this being a gay fanfic). Good job!
helenabeating chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
HAHAHAAA love it, it sounds just like them :)
lizardandtheitcarlos23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
LOL
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This story was fantastically in-character, especially the dialogue. This was awesome. I don't think you should be too hung up about infidelity in a cartoon. Lol. Especially since I would like to see you do some more Chris/Dan stuff. :)
fmapreshwab chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was really great, in that twisted sort of way that all truly great Dan moments are. You kept the character tones without sacrificing the plot, and it comes through beautifully. I especially liked seeing Chris admit to his gay tendencies, because, really, somebody had to say it. I almost wish they would introduce something similar in cannon, because it really helps explain their relationship's dynamic. Hope to see more of this sort in the near future.
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I think the "I will have you" line at the end was my favorite part.

I think my headcannon now includes something very much like this.
gothgrrl13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! I really enjoyed the story and I hope you write more Dan VS fics!
Magikarp chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was great! Please consider writing some more, because Dan Vs. fics are rare.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love the show Dan Vs. and your fic was great. It stayed true to their personalities and everything. I could totally see this happening.