Reviews for The Bunnies Are Breeding
Aurora LaCroix chapter 9 . 4/17
I would absolutely love to see what Russia's view was. Ahh I love Russia! He's one of my favorite countries beside China, Japan, and Germany. Italia is pretty cute though.
linnangel chapter 14 . 2/4
Please, please, pleasepleasepleaseplease, pretty please! Can u write your Sherlock 1 plot bunny?! I'm already in love with the idea! ️️Please? I'll bribe u with an endless amount of cookies if u want them? Please?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
omg...I just read all of your stories up till now and I can definitely say that you are one of the best fanfiction writers to date! just keep up the good work because I really want to read more
Venus914 chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Aw...so cute!
Venus914 chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Sweet! I love it!
Venus914 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
That's so cute!
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Lol! Hahaha! I would so love to see Kyouya's reaction to his new step-dad, lol. This was funny because it's so unlikely, lol, absolutely a fan of unconventional pairings : ) Crossovers make me one happy reader.
Hey chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Sorry I posted that before I could put this in I'm bizenghast-lover and if you wanted to write me an answer (you don't have to but if you wanted ) you can reach me at
HEY chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Just finished chapter 15 and I love it so cute I'm sad its only a one shot would it be possible if this was made into a story there are not many koga harry potter stories out there just a few thought thank you so much for posting this it really made my day _
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
You are my Goddess in a metaphorical sense
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Is good and funny, I wish you would continued it.
Houdiji chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Haha, I like it. This is my first time reading something with Harry/Kyoya father.
Broena chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Sequels to chapter 1, chapter 4, chapter 5, chapter 7, chapter 8, chapter 9, chapter 12, chapter 13 and chapter 15, please?
Mii019 chapter 15 . 8/17/2012