Reviews for The Bunnies Are Breeding
lala1221994 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I like this one. I would read it if you made it into a story.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
You do know that you misspelled Zabini's name right? Anyway this one is my favorite so far! I would have love to read a sequel! Such a shame really.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
OOooh I loved this one!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Oh oh oh! It's my first ShamelessFlirt!Harry! Kyaah I love it!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
"The small matter of my soon to be ex-wife" Oh my that's precious ahah
Cogan chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
I thought Kouga's eyes were blue?
Innieminnie chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
HP Crossover with Deathnote Light/Harry :3 Triple cat dare you! No but really, please?
Innieminnie chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
Oh OH, Let's name this one Megatron! I absolutely adore it.
Innieminnie chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
Can we name this one Megatron? Just to get it out of the way. Maybe instead of the ugliest you should make it the prettiest so it'd be balanced. We'd call 'em Meton for short and...
Innieminnie chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Lol this one was great! I wish this would get turned into a whole story! I'd totally read it XD.
TicTac chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
I would love to see this one continued as well.
TicTac chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Oh I would just absolutely LOVE if this one were to get continued!
Carnivorous Fish chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
I would absolutely love to see what Russia's view was. Ahh I love Russia! He's one of my favorite countries beside China, Japan, and Germany. Italia is pretty cute though.
linnangel chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
Please, please, pleasepleasepleaseplease, pretty please! Can u write your Sherlock 1 plot bunny?! I'm already in love with the idea! ️️Please? I'll bribe u with an endless amount of cookies if u want them? Please?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
omg...I just read all of your stories up till now and I can definitely say that you are one of the best fanfiction writers to date! just keep up the good work because I really want to read more