Reviews for Serendipitous Tendencies
Yay chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh I'm actually really excited for this. I've always wanted a Brian/Justin/Kurt threesome! Although you haven't updated since 2011! I hope you can soon!
Avalon Callahan chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Mama still a story that I love and not updated since 2011! I really hope we will have more. :)
eileen0484 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Is this one abandoned or do you plan on continuing it at some point. I would love to see this one and some of your other glee fics updated.
Lulu St'Rad chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
this cross over is just amazing hope that you will consider continuing with it...pleeaaaase continue :(
bananacupcakes chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
please update soon :)
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
i really can't stand brian, so i'm hoping that it won't be a triangle. please tell me justin will break up with him, or someone else ends up with kurt? (in the mean time, this is cool!)
peruser chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Okay so Brian IS in the picture. That kind of figures, because on the show Justin was practically obsessed with Brian. As a matter of fact the man nearly drove him crazy! Much like Blaine seems to be doing to Kurt! It seemed that Brian and Justin wouldn't have minded a threesome. I'm glad that Kurt's friends got him out, because Kurt is more of a relationship guy rather than a one night stand guy. On the chance that this story will be continued, I'll be putting it on my alerts list. I hope to see more of the story.
peruser chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I used to watch QaF, and I definitely remember Justin. VERY SEXY! He was also very much into a certain sexy OLDER man named Brian. Is this not a factor in this story?
DylanDahl chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
WOW that's messed up and Blaine needs to be pushed out the 5th floor window lol truly enjoying myself in your writing and can't wait to read more!
DylanDahl chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
i hope Justin and Kurt start to flame lol yummy yum yum so can't wait to see how hawt it does get lol, so worth the read thank you
DylanDahl chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
maybe more depth into it. I am curious on what happened between them not that i don't like the idea of Justin and Kurt. But i am finding myself getting hooked and wanting to know more so I'm off to the next chapter
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I was at first skeptical about reading this but i figured what the hell...loved it and so going on to the next chapter!
HermioneHeidi chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Hi! I love this crossover and am hoping you update soon!

Thanks

Heidi
Silver1226 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I am fascinated by this story, and I really hope that you do continue it, I would love another chapter or twelve _
SugaKane01 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
*Flails*

OMG...this is so, so good. Kurt/Justin is my crossover OTP lol. Is it weird that I like passive aggressive Blaine? I love how complex all the relationships are. I really hope you update soon.