Reviews for the outsiders: The Begining of The End!
XxCheshireSmilexX chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I cannot even express how much I want to help you.
First, I came to read a good, TWTTIN Fic, and you give me an Outsiders one? There is an option for that. Next, there is clear options to separate your chapters. Also, there's this cool button on your keyboard, it's called shift, it allows you to capitalize properly.
I am sorry for the flame, but I couldn't stand this. I would recommend getting a Beta Reader, or try rewriting and put more work in, or, worse case scenario, just quit writing.
AlexisLe97 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
this is scary. first off, there is a category for the outsiders. i came here to read a good tattin fan story,not this. this was so poorly written, you should be ashamed. do you not know how to write? you should find a beta or stop writing, final. you should also separate your chapters. check out my stories and you'll see the difference.
you taryn at six chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
My eyes are bleeding. In more obvious words, that was awful.

Have you not passed the third grade? My ten year old brother knows when to capitalize the first letter of a sentence. I mean, come on, that's like, first grade actually.

Oh, and you're not supposed to have all chapters in one chapter. Does that make sense? Like, you're supposed to split them...Chapter seven should not be on the same page as chapter one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, seek help -fast.

"coming in jaz?" he asked ~I said~ You're supposed to end a sentence with the correct punctuation. This should be: "Coming in, Jaz?" he asked. PERIOD - DO. NOT. FORGET. IT.

Your best deal is to get a beta, because I honestly cannot even finish reading this.
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow. Absolutely amazing! Loved it!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
GOTCHA! IT WAS FANTASTIC! DON'T LISTEN TO MY FIRST REVIEW, IT WAS A PRANK!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I read the first 3 paragraphs and immediately threw my computer down because of its awful writing style and perspective.