Reviews for Mother Canary
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 7/13
Oh I love this. They act just like your average mother/son. Oh the horror! lol.
OnTheJazz chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please, please! I can't b-breath.
That ending.
Heaven help.
Just. Perfect.
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Could you please write one of Canary and Robin? i love when she acts motherly to him!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
cute and funny
Let Your Imagination Run Wild chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I like the story, short, simple but sweet, serves the characters well.
chelmsford37 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was really sweet. And yeah, I def see Canary as good for SB. Hope SM comes around before SB gets over him.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Very enjoyable read. :)
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
The Sequel: DInah kills Superman with a piece of Kryptonite for placing her in this situation in the first place. Batman approves
sabrinareno chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Awesome. This is the second story I've read of yours, and again, I love the lack of "look mom, I'm writing!" in your writing. I'm so happy to read a fic with Dinah, that is well written! I hope to see more from you.
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 8/21/2011

I am not alone X3 Isn't the abridged series AWESOME?
PrettypurpleRogue chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ove it! i thought she and superboy had a deeper relationship!
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was awesome. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Funny, clever, sweet. I really love how you write Black Canary, I like her protective instincts. You captured Superboy really well too.

As an aside, I read this after I read, Let it All Out, Baby. but I can definitely see how they fit together. I think you really have something here, and I look forward to reading more stories from you.

thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Aw! Personally I find the Superboy and Black Canary relationship to be really sweet. And you're right, she'd totally become like a mother to him. You definitely did this relationship justice, so kudos for that.

And maybe it's just your style but your writing seem very... choppy. Very clipped. I don't know but it just seemed kind of jarring for me as the reader. Like it didn't have a good flow and that kind of distracted me.

Lovely job, I think that you really gave both characters their time to shine. I think I'd like to a scene in the show like this. :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
AW! *U* So sweet! *U* Rock on! This is awesome! *U* Love it! *U* Black Canary rules, and so to see her caring for Supey is AWESOME! *U* Love it! *U* Rock on!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was adorable! You definitely had Black Canary's edge, but didn't overcharacterize her maternal side since she is a superhero. haha