Reviews for Rebirth
Tara chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Signs of an AU ME badfic:

-Complete change of the Galaxy coordinates (have you seen where the Tikkun System is located?)
-Botched timeline as first chapter
-Butchering the game's canon.

Could've been interesting. I'm off.
LadyBarricade chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
2 years and no updates :c.
I really hope you get back to this story soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
This had potential, as why I clicked onto the page, yet this is utter complete rubbish of a idealistic humanist fucking ignorant bastard
TheFrozenMunk chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
After I read the first chapter all I could think of was "We are the Borg, resistance is futile."
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Hey its been over a year already since your last update, are going to continue this story?
Wanderer101 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
You promised regular updates...

Over 1 year later and we are still waiting.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Gah, MORE, I demand blood be spilt for our appeasement for this is an acceptable story.
voidblade6 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
and no one talks to eachother resulting in total civil war while humanity laughs in the background.
Hydroplatypus chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I am not a fan of needlessly destructive mankind/geth. I will not be continuing this story.
Vfsas chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
It doesn't convince me, It's the same plot as a ME/Halo or any other xover. Because of some stupid reason the turians start a war, the council can't win,etc
Vfsas chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
There is no broken law, I know that the turians are militaristic, but this 'conflic' seems to forced, I don't think that they would attack because of 'they leave veil, so they will attack us'
You should leave the council alone and maybe discover the existence of the reapers and prepare for them, and then contact the council.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Awful, just awful.
a fan chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
interesting...has a lot of potential but will have to be redone make the human geth first contact longer about a chapter or two and in my opinion the huge war with the turians needs to go. not the war itself but the scale of the war. disarming the turians is a bad idea too the large military is what gives them their character.
TokoronaSh chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
... .yay jingoistic. Seriously dude? Bombing civilians?
Thunder Beagle chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Ah, another AU, and an interesting one at that! Hasn't been updated in a while, but that's okay, I'm patient. Thanks for the story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »