Reviews for Memories
moosemika chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Such a great story! :D
oddlywonderful chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh my gosh, I really love it. I want to know what happened after though!
musichettta chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I love this so, so, so, so much! It's gorgeous and wonderful and heartbreakingly sweet and you did such a great job. :)
muddier waters chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I absolutely (don't) hate this! I love the flashbacks it really made the story come together.
silasamara chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Love this one, it's in my favorites.
coeur de verre chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I like the ambiguity in this; it's in the love-hate (probably more like antagonizing, really) relationship that Rose and Scorpius have with each other, but it's also in the plot of this story. You've got a general outline of Scorpius' memories but there isn't so much detail and specificity such that there is no room for the reader's imagination as to what happened and where things went wrong. I also like the contrast of winning and losing because for Scorpius, it's really both. He has to lose himself to Rose in order to win her. Great job with this piece!
GoddessofDawn7843 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Your one-shot was well-written, the plot was engaging and the characters interesting. I've really started taking a liking to Rose-Scorpius fics lately and I'm glad you chose to portray them as slightly older - high school romances, while fun in the beginning, are slightly cliche' as they just seem to drag on, and on and so. Good job :)
Batman is sexy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I love Scorpius and this story. Awesome work!
red radish chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
wow. just wow. what a lot of angst. i love how the flashbacks are woven between the interview story. your characters are very consistent, malfoy at the beginning still thinks the same way as malfoy in the end, and i sort of like the whole cynical-angry-rose thing.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I was in the mood for a good ScorRose, and this was just amazing! I really loved it. I loved the plot behind this, and the flashbacks put in as well. You got Scorpius' voice so believable. I loved the end line, how he always seemed to lose when it came to Rose. Great writing! :')
sydneysages chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hi there! :)

This is a really nice and unique way of portraying the beautiful relationship of Rose & Scorpius; the memories in there is a truly nice touch, with each one showing their past at the same time as seeing them in the present.

I love how you set it out, with it being like a diary but not at the same time - and how it was from Scorpius' point of view, something which we never normally see. I really enjoyed seeing how you went through and how he was really sarcastic and tried to play on Rose being a girl, trying to get her to be insecure.

The ending was beautiful - I really loved this piece!

Vicky xx
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Okay, reviewed. Now, favorite!

But in all seriousness, your writing's awesome!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
What a cool concept for ScoRose :DD
TwiguysObsessed chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Love the relationship between Rose and Scorpius, and how they are always drawn back together :')
allisaacs chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this was such a cute story, i enjoyed it. Rose/Scorpius are definitely the best couple.