Reviews for Always Hers
Nelleke chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Nicely written from Ginny's point of view, I've never read anything like this here on fanfiction and I really liked it!
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is sooooo cute I like how you wrote the story from Ginny's pov from when she was a little kid
BabeItAintNoThing chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow… well, u know the rest
Saphy18 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
so cute how you ended it the way it started. great job. thanks for writing it.
iAMhisHOLLYWOODdream chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i love this story, it's super cute.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very nicely done. I truly enjoyed this thoroughly.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
One of the BEST stories I've ever read! That really was awesome! Have you ever considered being an apprentice of J.K. Rowling or are you already her apprentice? Seriously, you are great! I love you for this! I could've waited YEARS for this if I had to! AAAAWEEESSOOOOOOOOME! I can't get enough of it! You really are great!
Laurel Tree chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very nice tale. By just reading a bit between the lines, you created a nice characterization of Ginny and her diffferenct relationships with Harry.
WeasleyisourKing13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love it! So sweet!(:
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Great story! I really got a kick out of little Ginny, and the way she was so offended being called a "girl!" :D I could remember a lot of what she did as a kid...the similarities were rather striking! :)

There are a few spots where come corrections are needed; most are typos, I suspect, but "her's" is pretty glaring.

Title (and elsewhere) - "Her's" should be "Hers" (no apostrophe is needed to show possession on this).

"...R-Riddle made me, he t-tool me over..." [took]

"Ginny heard voiced [voices], male ones,..."

" full of the sadness and lose [loss] she, too, was feeling."

Other than those few things, I thought it was really good, and quite entertaining to read! :) Thanks for writing!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very nice summation of Ginny's relationship with Harry.