Reviews for Walls
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh, I do like a nice freeverse! This was awesome! I loved how you differentiated them from their parents.
lowi chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This freeverse was really really beautiful! I absolutely adored it, and that's even if I usually want Scorp to be Dom's, haha! But this was so wonderful, you really made me see their cuteness! The ending was so so so sad, but I adored it...

And, it was so good written, your freeversing style is so amazing!

I loved how they were compared to their parents, but so unlike them, and the walls, that appeared throughout the whole of it, made it so perfect!

Favourite part was: "Cold stone walls

Just because

Just to look

It isn't as if he's thinking of crossing them"

Well, this was really great, I loved it so much!
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awesome!
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh, gosh. This was heartbreakingly pretty. No, really. This was poetcally pretty and I really really liked this! Oh my.

The whole metaphor with walls and dkhhdudi I love you. This is fantastic :3 It's so gorgeous and ILY.

:D Thank you, really!

-Jenny
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh my gosh, that was so good! Why would you say it's bad? I'm sure Jenny loved it, I sure did!
oh finnick chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Walls, that's exactly how I see there relationship.. each guarded by walls. So simple. I love it, :)
Arbaon chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I think this one poem says anything and everything needed to be known about Rose and Scorpius.
allie's hope chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
wow. this was really good. i mean i love RoseScor but this was really really good.

i loved the contradictions between Rose and Scorpius, Rose and Hermione, and Draco and Scorpius. It shows that they aren't their parents. That the Next-Gen are their own characters.

you did a really lovely job showing a very human and very vulnerable side of Scorpius. and it was an exquisite poem as well. i really loved it!

~~allie
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow, this was amazing!

I loved your comparisons & metaphors. The line- 'common like rabbits'- made me laugh so hard, and gosh, I loved it. Scorrose is an amazing ship, just so you know. And yeah, you did them justice ;)

Good job!
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS BAD?

I lovelovelove that line about the rabbits. So true. ;D

This is actually a really good freeverse, dear!

Nice work!