Reviews for Regrets and Reason
Ultrawoman chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I grabbed more than one of your fics to read when I found you on someone else's favourites list. For some reason I started reading this one first, which turned out to be a mistake because its the one that's unfinished and hasn't been updated since 2011. That sucks because this is soooo good! I really hope you might come back to it because I just love what you have so far here. Of course, having read this, I now have even more confidence that I will love your other stories that I plan to read sometime soon, which I believe are actually finished already, so yay for that!

Read ya later ;)

Ultra
WesterbergGal chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
I really hope you come back to this story some day. It's just so sweet and lovely. Giving Jess the opportunity to make it up to Rory and Luke, that's all we GG lovers really want. It's that simple. You're a wonderful writer. Thanks!
jackiex3 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
i just got around to reading this and love it! i hope you do update it someday in the not too distant future, but for now, i'm good with just curves and edges updates :)
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Awe cute.
darkheadlights chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Oh no! Please come back and post more! I'll give you apple pie with crushed cones and ice cream!
Scarlet3086 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I'm hoping you pick this back up! LOVE IT!
AnaLi 024 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
This is brilliant. The whole story! I know it's been a while since you've updated but I would be really interested to hear what comes next. I love the fact that the new Jess-Rory subplot is incorporated within episodes that actually happened. Well written. Please continue the story if you are able. I'm sure you'd have quite a few readers!
MorgauseNokami chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Ahh, nice. Reading reminder!
Midnight-Gypsy101 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Brilliant, the whole picnic was the sweetest thing ever, loved it and I love that they are reconnecting. Can't wait to read more.
Midnight-Gypsy101 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Yay he's back. This story is vaugely familiar...I may have read it in the past, still I am onto the next chapter to see where this is going.
Midnight-Gypsy101 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Super sweer chapter, I loved it.
Midnight-Gypsy101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I super love it. In fact I love it so much that my computer freaked out and opened this review box five times, so sorry if this review submits more than once :)

I really like that he stuck around, it's sweet that he just camped out in the snow. I am also glad she's giving him a chance to talk. I am off to read ch.2
bdevils76 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I’m so glad you’re back! I reread the whole thing and really enjoyed it. I like the slow pace of what I assume will be a full reconciliation, and I like how sweet and tentative and…changed Jess appears to be. This chapter had a lot of really small details that made it great – Tanna’s in character fear of a new boy, Paris being Paris, and Janet’s response to Jess’s good looks. And Kirk! That was fantastic. I’m really looking forward to their taking it slow, and what happens with Jess’s future. Hope to see more from you soon.
lost0and0found chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Smoothly and gently you seem to be leading them somewhere, interested where that's gonna be! So glad you updated;):):) I'm sticking up!
Allons-ywibblywobbly chapter 5 . 8/27/2011