Reviews for To Be Your Hero
little sopheria chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Hello. I am in love with your writing. You put the character and they're thoughts,feels and behaviours so well that I cannot express myself over it! I just love it! The way America mocks England, his thoughts about their relationship and the part relating to the past when he was a child, and the Revolution... everything was so perfect, at least, in my opinion. Thanks for the story and keep going on!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
This is Great!

My favourite is definitely the last two chapters.

Drunk England was so Adorable! xD
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
#6 (I think...) So cute I loved it :P Yaoi always prevails in my thoughts Meant to mention that earlier...
-Caitlyn (Who can totally count to six...)
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Aw, that was cute! (I've found I use that word to describe yaoi waaaaayy too often.)
usukforeverandeverandeverr chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
this is the best fanfiction ive ever read! :3
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Where's the wheel? Did Frog-Face rape it?"
OMG!
I must stop drinking soda while reading
Iggycat95 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
this is a really really adorable story! i love it so much! XD can i make a picture based off this?
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
oh for the love of- it's OUI not WEE! gah!

but other than that. i loooove drunk iggy. that whole section makes my life
mandycullen chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
lol, your understanding of the drunken mind is amazing! sure sounds like you've had your share of them! LOL

amazing job!
djsrocks chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I loved this! :D
The Madder Hatter chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
AWWWWWWWWW~~ That was soooo cute! I love it! Arigatoooouuu!
Ash9055 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
B E A utiful. It was perfectly paced and such a cute story. and let's face it, when you reached what made your story M it was perfectly timed. Loved it.
roxas from ACP chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
i know in the next chapter you say something about your lacking in the french department but...can you please change wee to oui because that how its spelled T-T i don't want to be pushy but...its glaring at me -pouts in emo corner- and i everything else is marvelous! - 3
Headwig1010 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
looks great so far can i ask you a question why is britain sometimes called iggy i'm new to hetaloa so i don't know
Motif chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Your first Non-Sadist lemon? LOL. Well I still think Arthur would be sore in the morning anyway. Maybe some lubricant gel is a must. _

It's end already? Well, then I would have to say farewell for this one then. I really do love your first two chapters.