Reviews for Coming Home
Iceleaf13 chapter 25 . 6/28
I like Sara. With Kurt and Noah's influence she should grow up marvelously.
Iceleaf13 chapter 20 . 6/27
It was at times difficult to tell of whom you were writing in this chapter.
You mostly just kept saying 'he'.
can you update this soojn
Darklightningstorm chapter 26 . 5/29
I'm not usually one for Noah/Kurt pairing, but I have been quite enjoying this story. I hope you update soon.
Lehna chapter 26 . 4/12
Wow! Your story is wonderful.
I hope someday you'll continue it.
linntherese chapter 26 . 3/10
Please update this story, I like it and don't want to give up on it yet.
OH MY GOD YOUR JOKING. YOU HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN LIKE 3 YEARS?! UPDATE! -xXRackCityBitchXx
mlking2015 chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
This story is truly amazing! I love how you show the progression of Kurt & Noah's relationship, the individual growth of your characters & all the background details plus, the flow of the storyline! I know that it have been over a year since there has been an update to this story & real life has a way of knocking us off our feet & can send us spiraling but, I will definitely keep an eye out on this story for the possibility of further updates! Kudos for an excellent story! Hope all is well! Best wishes!
mar mar chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
you need to update this :D
StrainAsylum chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
Oh, man...I was so hoping this story would be completed ;( Great story- Though I hate the assault (and am grateful Noah was there), the entire story has been great. GREAT job on the characterizations.

Sure, there are a fair number of technical errors (spelling, grammar, etc.) but those are only a minor distraction.
StrainAsylum chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
I've never seen this before, but I can't stop reading-! Really sweet, well-thought out and with excellent characterizations. I can easily see this happening. And, yes, I'd have trouble not kicking John Johnson's (and Blaine Anderson's) asses- But I like Kurt "high road" for John...as long as it works out. I so disappointed in Blaine, Wes and the rest of the Warblers/Dalton students. Typicallly, if someone does this to one person, they've tried (or succeeded) with others. I can't think of enough bad things to do, but therapy/anger management might catch it at a young age; I don't know.
Charlie Night chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
I love this story and I know you haven't updated in awhile but I really hope you continue in its really good
Calmzone1 chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
oh my god, please tell me you are going to finish this story!
mileyhead123 chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
this was a very will written story
i was wondering were you planing on writing
any more chapters?:)
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
-settles in to camp by your fic until it gets finished-

Loved this fic.