Reviews for If Only You Knew
Madeleine chapter 8 . 5/2
What more can I say than... I LOVE YOUR FICS!
Madeleine chapter 7 . 5/2
This chapter is so cute! I cried. A lot. At the dinner table. Not good. Oh well, it was so worth it!
Madeleine chapter 6 . 5/2
Not rushed at all! A naturally flowing, sad but interesting chapter. Keep it up!
Madeleine chapter 5 . 5/2
I love this! Okay, I am soooo OBSESSED with this fic! Keep doing what you do. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!
Madeleine chapter 4 . 5/2
Hey. Amazing story! Just a couple of typos! Recommending to ALL my friends.
Amy L chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
SO FREAKIN CUTE! That ending though, I mean we all (should) know thst that Harry dies then comes back to life but I was worried for a second! Awesome story, love the ending!
Amy L chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
"it almost sounds like a crazy pairing made up by some bored fan girl," oh hehehe well then. I don't think I'm bored, I just like there personalitys together. DRARRY FOR LIFE!
Ohhh more trouble for Draco eh? That's cool, I know its bad but I love depressing hurt and comfort, so bring it! I hope you did the date scene! Great job!
Amy L chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
Aww darn, Draco should have jumped instead (say EXTREMELY sarcastically). That was so sweet, I'm so glad you didn't kill Draco off! We are getting some Drarry action, yay! Drarry is the only ship I sail... so YAS THERE IS DRARRY FINALLY DRARRY, YES I SAID DRARRY WHO LOVES DDRRAARRRRYY? ME! Lmao.
Amy L chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
Wisdom teeth? Huh. Well anyway, poor Draco! I hope there is some Drarry soon, and amazing story. It is so sad. :(
Amy L chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
This story is great, I have been in the mood for depressing dark Drarry fin fics. The wording is fine and you are a wonderful author (better then me at least). Keep writing! _
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
I think you rushed through this too fast. It's still good, just too ooc for me.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
There are a few mistakes, though they may be accidental but there is one where you spelled Hermione's name wrong and you forgot the 'c' in Draco.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Why must Draco always shout stupid stuff in the great hall? Kinda OOC... But still , great story.
bearberry915 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
awwwww... this was so adorable :)
Slytherqueen chapter 16 . 6/17/2011
Hey! This is a fantastic story! :). I'm an IB student from Canada so I know what you mean by the heavy homework load. I just have a few pointers on your story. You tend to have some spelling errors in your story, and a few grammar mistakes. All these things could be easily proofread by yourself or by a beta. I'd be happy to help out as a beta if you like. :D

Despite the slight mistakes, however, I found this story to be a very enjoyable read and I will continue to check out more of your stories!

-Michelle