Reviews for Fade to White
amazing story and makoto's power is really interesting :)
Revolver OtaconAj chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
I liked this fic! It was pretty good, and i thought the inclusion of kon in the story was pretty funny! You also didnt turn him into a loser who only cared about sex like tite kubo did (not criticizing him at all hes a great writer but hes not perfect!) I also like who you,d wrote everybody else , and i thought that makotos zanpakuto was very interesting and his motivations seemed legit. So all in all its pretty good.
Mary Queen of Sues chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Your understanding of canon ideas could use some work. There's no reason why someone's sould would be hard/impossible to sense when removed from a body. If anything, it would he easier to sense without all that flesh in the way. And the zanpakuto ability seems rather excessively complicated. Most zanpakuto abilities can be summed up in a sentence or two. The thing about Kon being unaffected by the ability is also not really plausible. The sword affects everything with a soul, so it should still work even on artifical souls. Also, Ishida being defenseless outside of his body makes no sense. Why wouldn't an artifact that allows him to manifest a spirit bow NOT have any spirit components? I'm sure the ancestral Quincies would have fixed that huge flaw in their fighting style.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This is extremely well written. o - o I'm impressed.. It all fits and it's detailed and not confusing. Keep it up :D
dukefan01 chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
that was so cool. Nice job! Keep up the good work!
DeviantAccumulation chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Hi there!

Finally I've read this story and, holy shit, its awesome! Youre idea with that character is very good, since hes still kinda connected to the real Bleach story, and I love how everyone is working together in order to save Ishida. Its also good, that you showed especially in the end that other side of Urahara who cares for the little group around Ichigo (what i strongly believe, after all, hes a human too and has not only the genius and tactician side on him). I found the story really amazing, and i would like to read more Bleach fanfictions from you, ideally some with Urahara, cause i found him very in character in your story!
Aurora Marija chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Damnnnnnnn that was a good story! No way that could be your 1st Bleach story. No way. It was too good.

First off, I'd like to thank you for writing a story with Uryuu as one of the main characters. He is one of my two favorite characters in all of Bleach(the other being Ulquiorra). People often sideline Uryuu though, or write some yaoi garbage with him and Ichigo. Ugh. -shudders- I mean, those two are definitely not gay. But I digress...

Anyway, this was a very well written story, with a very engaging plot, and handling many characters without seeming messy, confusing, or dragged out. I don't see how any Bleach fan could not enjoy this story. There were very few typos and the grammar and paragraph structure was good and easy to follow.

The only recommendation I would have is to divide a story like this into 4 or 5 chapters next time. I found this story right before bed, and started reading but could not finish last night. When I returned to it today, I couldn't find my place at first and took a while looking for where I left off. If there were chapters, I could have stopped at the end of one and known where to pick up again. It's hard to read this in all one chapter because it's long. Now, the length of the story is a plus don't get me wrong... But it's more than long enough to divide into chapters. Just a suggestion for next time that you write.

I look forward to that. I hope you write another Bleach story soon.

I love stories with Uryuu paired with Nemu or with Orihime. Don't know if you feel the same, but it would be awesome. I'll be looking forward to whatever Bleach story you come up with next though. Adding you to my watchlist and favorites as we speak. :)
Haddrell chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is indeed your first Bleach fanfic? Wow, I am really impressed!

Your story is very well written and very touching indeed. I loved it to read how everybody helped Ishida and also how Ishida did his very best to help himself as well as his friends.

It also has ideas I enjoyed reading - especially Kons part. I welcomed it that you treated Kon as a proper, serious character. He was even a hero and the main reason why Ishida survived at the end.

I also liked Uraharas part very much. Their teamwork in the soul space was an impressive climax and I enjoyed their conversation at the end of the story.

Now I wish that Ichigo and his friends will finally be able to show and convince Ishida in "canon" Bleach that he is indeed their friend not just because of his powers.