Reviews for Mohinder's Darkest Fantasies
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Ouch. It's terrible to see that Sylar and Mohinder's relationship ended messily. But given how messed up the beginning was, I'm not surprised. I would've loved to see some of the "in between" stages of their relationship, and how they got from Point A (chapter 1) to Point B (chapter 2).
Haruka The-Dark-Angel chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
actually, I didn't expect you to update this story. I think this story was a one-shot. But I like the update you made.

waiting for the next chapter...
dancingdragon3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Yum. Yum. And more yum! **Spoilers in review**

This had to be one of the very best Mohinder tops Sylar/Gabriel that I have ever read. Bossy, presumptuous, very good and knowledgeable... he really has Gabriel's number, doesn't he? Also liked how Gabe wasn't completely innocent to sex with men, but then his inexperience was glaringly obvious when it came to opening the condom packet! Ha! perfect juxtaposition.

They were both wonderfully in character, and the sex was quite nice, especially all of Gabriel's thoughts through out the whole thing.

Love how Mohinder's fantasies changed over the years, and how he became obsessed with Sylar coming for him. And him calling Gabriel "Mr. Sylar" was perfect.

Also liked that Noah possibly intimated that Gabriel and Peter are together. Would love to know what's going on there.

Thanks for posting this!
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow. I love Mohinder, and this was awesome!
1bullet chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
You did this pairing SO WELL. Everything about this is fantastic. They're both so in character. Mohinder's fantasies are all entirely ~amazing~, plus the fact that he's so in control is delectable. Hot hot hot. I enjoyed this immensely.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Nice! While I am not usually a Mylar fan, this was very well-written and planned. I truly enjoyed the dynamics of Mohinder's dominating Gabriel. Quite sweet, actually. I saw a great deal of passion and even affection between the 2 men that I found highly interesting.

Definitely a great story.
RoseBudTheBride chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Lolz, "gob smacked" and "cheeky bastard', love it! Good one, Mohinder playing drunk was great and Gabe being envious of the enhanced strength's muscles. As always, wonderful work, keep it up!