Reviews for What Should Have Been
That last one got me!
Cupcake-Captain chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
XD poor papi ! I can't stop laughing XDDD
FxL chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lmao. The ending reminded me of Cats vs Dogs when Busch [whatever his name was] said "That son of my mom" xD
Blue rose water chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I really like this story! I hope you continue it!
Thunder chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I'm glad I'm not the only one who watched this movie and within the first five minutes of seeing them together instantly shipped them.
Neko Serena chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I so agree with you, it really is "what should have been." I remember seeing the movie with the whole idea that Chloe and Papi were going to have this big romantic adventure, but instead the whole movie was about her and Delgado! They should have paired up together, not her and papi. She spends days with Delgado that both saved her multiple times AND helped her try to get home! Papi was as clueless as the humans! Yet after a few minutes of reuniting with Papi, who of which she had not thought of throughout the entire trip home with Delgado, she falls in love with him! I was like "WTF? Delgado saved your Chihuahua butt on multiple occasions for days and you fall in love with Papi in the course of 5 minutes?" I understand that it would not make sense to pair up a tiny Chihuahua with a big German Sheperd, but still!

Sorry for ranting its just that i just finished watching it again on ABC family and i just had to rant! Anyway, cute story! Chloe having Delgado's puppies is too cute! (and painful)
Wintur chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
For some reason, I actually want you to continue. I don't know why but I want you to make the next chapter. For example, Chloe and her pup goes to Mexico for a vacation. Then her pup gets lost and Delgado finds him or her. And finds Chloe, then tells him that the pup is actually his son/daughter! He was shocked by this. Now, this is a good plot right here. If you continue I will read it if I can. Your amigo - Wintur.

Oh P.S. you should rate this at teens or T. Cuz by the language. Just to let you know ;)