Reviews for The Pezberry Secret
Guest chapter 50 . 9/13/2016
Out of all the Pezberry stories I've read this has to be my favorite. I usually don't like a whole lot of fluff, but this time I did. There could has been more sex, but that's just my opinion.
Thatonefangirl22 chapter 50 . 6/14/2015
OMG I am so glad I came across this story because it was ABSOULTEY (lets pretend I can spell) AMAZING! Like I was so into it the entire time! I can't beilive how well you can write it's really amazing! All the little details, by the way Santana's parents died on my birthday... RIP
But I've always loved pezberry for an odd reason and you did amazing with it :)
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 40 . 9/21/2014
Now I need some Beth, Quinn and Puck scene. ;)
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 37 . 9/21/2014
Sometimes I hate Rachel.. Lol
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 30 . 9/21/2014
Oh my! The language ;) I loved it!
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Why this is soooo cheeeezzzzyyy!? I like it so much!
kutee chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
For so reason I wanted to re read some older fan fiction that I haven't read in a long time and you were this was the first one on my list. So time for me to get remember enjoying the what made me fall in love with fan fiction in the first place PEZBERRY.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/25/2014
They died on my birthday...,., ugh
Guest chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Oh hell no! HELL TO THE NO! Don't touch my pezberry... Don't you dare
Guest chapter 39 . 7/6/2014
Ok i have to say this besides some of the drama that is not needed i have to say best pezberry story ever luv sammy good story
Guest chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
N
Guest chapter 50 . 7/4/2013
Love it :)
K chapter 38 . 4/29/2013
O
Guest chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
This doesn't make any sense. I quit reading this fic.
kutee chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Hi I can't remember if I ever review your fic when I started reading it last year.
This is one of a few Fan Fictions I stared out on. So now it's this story time in the re reading que.