Reviews for No one knows
PaulaEngel1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I was reading your stuff Cruz I saw that you had a new story and I saw this on and was like 'Aww I remember this she needs to upload more to this before I get mad at her' ohh and don't think I have forgot you promised me Kurtofsy smut which I am really looking forward to.

Love always -
Paula
PaulaEngel1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
i loved it gaaa this is why you have to write more then this i might go insane if you don't write more
catki19 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
ok my opinion: AWSOME

my advice: WRITE NEXT CHAPTER

constuctive critisim: the fact that you would think theres room for critisium

suggestions: WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON

so all up

this fic is awsome, you realy shouldnt doubt your abillities annnd ... GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT ASAP PLEEEEASEEEE! *shamelessly begs for next chappie*
Lori Mereel chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
yeah i liked it. but what did Rachael do...
Miss.Geordie.Lass chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
DUUUDE!

Please update...it seems really good to me

TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I am in total awe! I LOVED the poem you opened up with, it is such a great idea of how Dave and Kurt's relationship starts and goes from friendship to something more! I am really excited to see what you have planned! I feel like your poem could totally be used as the outline for this story; each stanza representing one or more chapters.
the pink post-it chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Oh i really loved No one knows part, it was so sweet. I also liked Dave's email it was just so heartbreaking that his parents don't understand what he is going through. Hope to hear from you soon.
MissSammy chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
OMG, this is so cute!

I totally adore this pairing and im looking forward for new chapters... this story has a really good concept!
DecemberRoses chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Awww I loved the first chapter 3 so cute!

I'm glad you're gonna write more! I wonder what he'll say that'll get Kurt to transfer...I love these two together way to much _'
PowerLad chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
That was all shades of Awesome.
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I loved this! So cute!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was sweet. I like imagining that Dave would actually be marvelous and giving. Thanks for a lovely read!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
nice. sweet. to the point. tending to each other when sick/drunk/hurt is love :D
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Sweet! God I miss Dave.
Lolee Ann chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I liked this! I wish you would make a chapter out of each line!