Reviews for No one knows
PaulaEngel1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I was reading your stuff Cruz I saw that you had a new story and I saw this on and was like 'Aww I remember this she needs to upload more to this before I get mad at her' ohh and don't think I have forgot you promised me Kurtofsy smut which I am really looking forward to.

Love always -
PaulaEngel1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
i loved it gaaa this is why you have to write more then this i might go insane if you don't write more
catki19 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
ok my opinion: AWSOME

constuctive critisim: the fact that you would think theres room for critisium

so all up

this fic is awsome, you realy shouldnt doubt your abillities annnd ... GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT ASAP PLEEEEASEEEE! *shamelessly begs for next chappie*
Lori Mereel chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
yeah i liked it. but what did Rachael do...
Miss.Geordie.Lass chapter 2 . 3/2/2011

Please seems really good to me

TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I am in total awe! I LOVED the poem you opened up with, it is such a great idea of how Dave and Kurt's relationship starts and goes from friendship to something more! I am really excited to see what you have planned! I feel like your poem could totally be used as the outline for this story; each stanza representing one or more chapters.
the pink post-it chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Oh i really loved No one knows part, it was so sweet. I also liked Dave's email it was just so heartbreaking that his parents don't understand what he is going through. Hope to hear from you soon.
MissSammy chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
OMG, this is so cute!

I totally adore this pairing and im looking forward for new chapters... this story has a really good concept!
DecemberRoses chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Awww I loved the first chapter 3 so cute!

I'm glad you're gonna write more! I wonder what he'll say that'll get Kurt to transfer...I love these two together way to much _'
PowerLad chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
That was all shades of Awesome.
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I loved this! So cute!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was sweet. I like imagining that Dave would actually be marvelous and giving. Thanks for a lovely read!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
nice. sweet. to the point. tending to each other when sick/drunk/hurt is love :D
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Sweet! God I miss Dave.
Lolee Ann chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I liked this! I wish you would make a chapter out of each line!