Reviews for I'll Be Your Romeo
shamanic demonator chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
It's extremely nice Y did u suddenly dissappeared! I still waiting for u to update knight natsuki :( gonna continue waiting for that update... :P
MidnightPersona chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love Romeo and Juliet, I love how you worked the entire fucking story. I adore the ending. I adore everything about this. It's one of the better HiME AU stories I've seen. It's wonderful! And I love how you add in shit from the actual Romeo and Juliet and don't half-ass it. :3
Kino karutta-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
*smiles widely*

I loved it :3 I love the idea and what you made out of it. Not to forget are the "guests" like Mai, Shizuru, Natsuki and REITO! I had to laugh so hard when I read that Aoi should marry Reito. That was so absurd I only could laugh about it XP And yay: Kiyo beat Duran :D

Oh, you can thank Luu's new quote on our site that I read your story. I actually thought the woman in the quote is Aoi, but no! That made this part even more awesome, lol.

PS.: Now I know why it took you three weeks to finish this story and I thought it would be a short story XD
BunnyJoker chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm glad to see that there is still some love for Chie and Aoi. I can't say I was too entranced by the summary but I'm for Shakespeare so the title got my attention. I'm glad I did decide to enter because after reading the first section, I was undoubtedly “hooked”; I read all 12000 words in one sitting.

I highly enjoyed the way you used Shakespeare's words with only following his plot very thinly and keeping the characters very much in character. I was, also, overjoyed at the end when I realized everyone was still alive and well.

As for highlighting favorites, Absolutely overwhelmed by that cute bubbly feeling in the scene where Aoi took Chie's line. I also highly enjoy when a story gives you hints as to whats to come and you get the overall gist, but the author still manages to throw in a few surprises when it comes to the details. For example, I had the feeling Chie was going to cream the asshole at his own game, but the way she went about it was quite clever in itself.

I applaud you for a well-written story, and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to read such a wonderful story on, what I thought would be, a mundane Sunday afternoon.
venz07 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
A VERY GOOD READ!Thank you! :D
unknown chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Quite the story you have written here. I suggest that you write an epilogue for this story some time in the near future. I cannot wait for your next installment.