Reviews for Shattered Dreams
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
so so so sad...i have had this in my inbox since you posted...deciding if i wanted to be spoiled or not...finally curiosity won me over and i HAD to read.

I am a HUGE Brooke fan, and i am sooooo p-o-ed at mark for all the drama, pain and heartache he seems to always throw at her, (ya know the stuff that she cant get not being able to have a baby created out of love by her and Julian).

The above leads me to this: i have no clue where to find OTH spoilers, tell me EVERYTHING you know about this particular situation! Please? Lol
haleydavisbaker chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
i read some spoilers but i hate that they would even dare to do this to poor brooke. after everything with angie and sam too! thats just cruel mark schwahnn! i hope you EXTEND this oneshot! :)
dolcegrazia chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I don't read spoilers because I hardly even watch the show anymore, but is this really supposed to happen? She's not getting the baby? Oh, for G-d's sake! LOL, this really puts the nail in the coffin about why I hate this show. Haha. Anyway, great one shot! Depressssing, but good.
KTxx chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow, that really happens? Poor Brulian. I never really liked that Chloe anyway, and the whole thing seemed a little too good to be true. Thanks for posting this!:)
val-snix chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
great start! update soon!
CaseyJr chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Liked it! Cannot wait to see the episode on TV! I heard shell be pregnant in the end ;0). Greeeeat
Megan chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Great job! I really hope that we will get to see their shock/grief on the show!