Reviews for Narcissism At Its Best
AriesDanger24 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
HAHAHHA! That was good! I wish there was a second chapter with them in seperate bodies, it would definitely be even hotter, but this is really good for them being in one body! I love it! Thank you!

Ignis-E.-Glacious chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
your greed/ ling obsession is almost as bad as mine! it is really quite nice to find someone who likes them so much!
hope we can chat.
Oh and i hope you will read my story too.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
What the-!?

That was mean, Greed! XD
Poor Ling...! Lol
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That was really cool. Not only totally sexy as hell, but also interesting.
Hachikoo chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
*nosebleed* O MY FING GOD! LOVE!
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was my first idea for the pairing! Greed touching Ling's body and Ling internally enjoying it. Ahaha! This is so well put! *insta fave* I am very glad to have found your stories, you are a marvelous writer and I do-honestly, crossing my fingers here-decide to write more of these two! I will be waiting~
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
wow. just, wow. i just read three terribly written stories in a row, when i desperately stumble across this... and really, it was amazing! completely turned my night around. damn, i really want a sequal to this, but then i can't really see where the story could go from here... seriously, if you DO have any ideas for a sequal, you should definately write it. i know i'd make certain to read it.

anyway, well written, brilliant dialogue, and the plot/reasoning, although breif for obvious reasons, was interesting and in sync with the actual anime.
AkatsukiSoRules chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I felt so dirty reading this! Ah, but those guys are just so addictive. Nice one.
Omgggggg chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
*dies of a nosebleed* that was the hottest most in character amazingness I have ever read.
madehleine chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Though twisted as it was, that was incredibly hot and inexplicably sexy. I'd love to see Greed and Ling with separate bodies doing the unmentionable. Your descriptions painted a totally beautiful picture in my mind, and I praise you as well as worship for this detailed story. Damn, that totally made me love Greed and Ling together even more!
Midorima chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hot . Very very hot :3
rowen raven chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I couldn't agree more *drools* but damn aren't they hot together. I think you got them both perfectly I could just hear them in my mind. I wonder if Ling would've finished them off as Greed had wanted.
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Kodainoyami chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Nice story! :) it was very graphic. literally i can picture it in my MIND! but i loved it!