Reviews for A Slight Misunderstanding
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 1/16
This was adorable. Poor guys...
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Brilliantly done. :D I loved your characterization and the whole confusion bit up until their specific details made me giggle like mad. ;-)
karenmiller1972 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I must say how much I simply love this! I've re-read it a couple of time off and on, its a quick cheer up, as I can see it happening.

I simply love it.

(Plus, I always enjoy your interpretation and showing of Cain.)
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love it! It's awesome. I giggled through the whole thing - easily picturing the whole scene in my mind.

Very cute.

Thanks for sharing!

Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
lol Ah, I rather enjoyed this. Crazy how I never noticed the similarities before. :)
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
BAhahahahahaha! Loved it!
maliaargents chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is my favourite thing. Ever.
dark shadowed rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I have decided to be nice, why i don't know you and your wonderfully, horrible, terrible stories made me stay up all night reading them.

Which is why you are a cruel and unusual person.

That said thank you thank you thank you! you have written some wonderful stories, and i hope you are proud of your collection of magnificent stories. I can only hope i one day have half as many wonderful stories. and i hope you will write more with your muse strikes. (Muses are pains aren't they? mine being oddly absent is why I got to read all of yours)
Hope Meijer chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOVE. Pure love! Oh, I'd never considered a Tin Man/Alice crossover before but the parallels are obvious (even more so when I take into consideration they were both made by the same people!) Absolutely perfect - would there be any chance of another?
vanilla212 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love it! It makes me wonder how the initial meeting between Alice and DG would go.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOL! This is hilarious. I loved it.
Rhavis chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I think it was awsome XD
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very nice!
Sar-kaz-m chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I can see Alice eyeing all of Cain's weak points... until DG says, "Um Cain? Gun?" and Hatter is freed...

Nice crossover, very much in character!

katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
dg and alice would probably get along famously, hatter and cain i'm not so sure

awesome cross, sad about the hypocrisy but at the same time i can't be sorry because your ocs are awesome and this fic was fun and i'm kinda hoping it spawns others like it