Reviews for Medication And Mixers
mosherocks4 chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
I love these stories! They're very well written and just awesome! Please update soon! :D
MyHairyFace chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
Ooh i liked this one! The whole Luke and Selena thing was really well written, it made me sad D: the Kasey Kathy part was kind of bittersweet but his obvious love for her made me happy again! :P I like the mystery that you kept here, very nice!
The silver arrow chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
It's hard to write them as a married couple b/c they're not suppose to be COUGH COUGH. I didn't say that. Hahaha good chapter
MyHairyFace chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
thas so saaad :( good work though, loved this one
tufted titmouse chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
I like lemons...
Emo Cowboy chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
Nooo, this was cute! And yay! Bo/Luna! :D

I think you write Selena really well...she's bitchy without it being...ridiculous, I guess? I think you should write more Luke/Selena too.

Onward
Emo Cowboy chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
Fff I suck at reviewing lately...but I have tons o time to catch up this weekend so I will do so. :3

I loved the beginning! Actually, I loved the whole thing but the whole Owen-Kasey arm-wrestling made me giggle. I can't imagine what's going through Kasey's head that he actually thinks he can win.

Anyway, YAYYY Owen/Angela my fave. And I like how you handled Kathy's feelings about them, and not making her a crazy bitch, or thinking Angela's one. That's always the hardest to deal with, when you actually *don't* hate the person who's with your crush...

I like the dynamic you have between Kathy and Kasey in this, the teasing. I just thought it was overall sweet, and funny at the same time. Good job.
MyHairyFace chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
PFFFTT well then this is damn good filler ;D love it, as perusual.
MyHairyFace chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
I loved this chapter! I'd love to see more from you with this same dynamic. I love teh way you protray all the characters and their interactions, Luke is the best. I was literarly laughing out loud when he told Kasey not to be a bitch. WIN. keep writing stuff like this! SO PRO!
tufted titmouse chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
It was a good filler chapter... I personally enjoyed it!
tufted titmouse chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Why does Kathy care about Owen? She ends upwith Kasey anyway...
tufted titmouse chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Looooooooooooove it!
Emo Cowboy chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Aah I was expecting something totally angsty when I saw the title.

I'm glad you took something that could be cliche and added more depth to it. I've seen quite a few runaway bride fics but this was different. I loved the part where you reference the heart event of Owen proposing to Kathy. lol as much as I like them that is so *facepalm*y. It got me thinking isn't it weird how you "witness" all the proposals? I mean if that were to happen for real, Kasey'd be one nosy lil bastard, wouldn't you say?

I like the conversation at the end too. It seems very...natural and was cute without being schmoopy, and ohoho piano!sex ;D. You're very good at interaction, I hope you know that.

Oh, and I'm glad that you're not bashing Owen either, even though he is the rival. I mean obviously Kasey won't be best friends forever with him but I'm glad it's not like he's the worst person EVER wifebeating/drunkard/blah blah

Much better job too on punctuations, etc. :) Keep up the great work. :D I can't wait til the next chapter (PLEASE MAKE ALL 26 KATHY/KASEY pfffft)
MyHairyFace chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
I like your stories: the way you put things makes it seem really real and i dig that :P I also like the way you've done Kasey, it's rare to see a fanfic where he's is the character.

When I'm told I haaave to review it kinda makes me not want to :P just to let you know, that's probably why you don't have as many as you deserve. I love your oneshots, keep it up :)
Xx Eve of Destruction xX chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Dude this was awesome! It couldn've been its own short story if you wanted to. It was very unqiue compared to other HM stories.

I also like how Kasey isn't the smiling farm boy everybody automaticlly loves. He is flawed and troubled. But he is so real and has a cool personaility.

Lovely job, update soon