Reviews for My Best Mate is Extremely Attractive
I love how she overlooks his personality and totally disregards what her friends think of him and just focuses on that he handsome and he's a good snogger. That kinda screams SHALLOW.
Rose is being a bitch overreacting. He's just looking out for her, god why can't she see it. And it's not nice to call the girls that like Malfoy "the slags", that's just rude and disrespectful. She knows nothing about them except for that they have big boobs and like Malfoy. Like she thinks that she can't do no wrong but other people can. She needs to get knocked off her high horse.
livvyluna chapter 3 . 3/11
I love this story! My spring break is in a few days and I will probably be spending it just reading all of your stories. So thank you cause I didn't know what I was going to do with all that time
milly312006 chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
really love this and the way you've portrayed rose and scorpius :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
don't worry, you ARE fairly talented
HelpmeHermione chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
"I might actually be scaring the people sitting around me with the amount of bacon I am consuming." Best line in the story! I really like your writing style. My only complaint is that for a story about witches and wizards, it's nice to see more magic. Potion brewing, curse muttering, wand twirling, you know the like.
LunaTheFieryWitch chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
Wow! I'm loving this piece to the core. Enjoyed it all the way. I'm loving it even more when I see your profile is filled with more ScoRose fanfics to keep me entertained. I owe you a huuuggee thanks for that, thank you so much. :):)
Plucie chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
I laughed so hard troughout this whole chapter, it was just genius.
Cass's Scribe chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
This is a great story.
sinfullysarcastic chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Wonderful development, perfect characterization, humorous and an overall enjoyable read. Loved it! :)
PSdancer54 chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
This story was absolutely awesome! It was so funny and also adorable!
WHO CARES chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
WTF WAS THAT MY CAP IS BROKEN
Sophie Still RoX chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
OHHHHHHHH SNAP
Sophie RoXX chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
im random when it it said the end i was like WTF!
Imaginneeee chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
This story is so cute, adorable, amazing, funny, well what else can I say? I think Sarah was such a sweetie, and that little side story was cute :)