Reviews for My Best Mate is Extremely Attractive
FieldHockey chapter 16 . 8/15
Absolutely a FANTASTIC story! This has the perfect amount of fluff and angst and it's a nice easy read too. I love this story and I can't wait to read your othes!
Hp35413531 chapter 16 . 6/29
so the fist like 12 chapters are amazing, but then their first kiss is so weird and awk and i didn't like that situation. everything good except for the ending
Datfangirll chapter 13 . 6/28
Thanks for writing this story!
waaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 11 . 4/6
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can't read the rest becuase my stupid mom is dragging me to a doc's appointment!
why do i always buzz through stories like this
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 16 . 1/3
This is an amazing fanfic! Thanks for writing it, and the companion piece...I read them both at the same time
maroonandgoldscarves14 chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
So cute! Perfect scorose3
VampireVeins chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
This is so good! I loved it 3 I'm gonna read ur other stuff now bye
Mura48 chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Absolutely Amazing! I couldn't put this story down!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Omg! Omg! Omg!
Best fic EVER!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Okay, I have to tell you… this is the most amazing and hilarious scorose fanfic I've ever read! I love it! ASDFGHJKLL (excuse me, while I go fangirling!) *runs away laughing hysterically and creepily*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Awwwwhhhh ( 3 )
xtianicole chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Oh! I'm crying (WHY am I crying? God.) at 3 in the morning. Finally! I love reading about these two. Love them so much. I can't wait to read Scorpius's P.O.V. Gah! Thank you for sharing your lovely work!

P.S. Aren't some boys just annoying? "Gay"? Psh. They call everything gay. Don't mind them. Lol :D
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
I love your story! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
I love how she overlooks his personality and totally disregards what her friends think of him and just focuses on that he handsome and he's a good snogger. That kinda screams SHALLOW.