Reviews for I Think I Want To Marry You
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
You don't do a song like Defying Gravity with no vocal prep. You will blow your dam voice out
Bekka0405 chapter 39 . 1/30/2016
Both of the stories that you have written in this universe are amazing. And so I would like to thank you for what you have written and shared with the rest of us. As for wanting more, if you were to ask most of the people I review for they will all tell you that I am a broken record and always ask for more.
Axiegirl21 chapter 39 . 1/29/2016
Just found this update and it was great. Pleeeeeeeeeease don't abandon this story! I love the interaction of all the children including Josh and I'd like to see how Alex's mother continues to change in her attitude. I really hope you decide to update this soon :)
Snnickii chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
I love the complexity of the story and the family dynamic that Haddie faces as she grows with her family. Would love to see Alex face her own issues with her mother and improve the relationship between them. Great writing, just love the story, keep it coming.
SuzanneHerdman chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
Just finished both these stories and really enjoyed them... I know it's a long shot but is there any chance this story will ever be finished? Would really like to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Finished reading INETL. Wonderful story. Happy to see this sequel. Look forward to reading this story. You're very talented. Thank you for sharing with us.
Rileyroo22 chapter 39 . 3/3/2015
Please update!
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
I've read this whole story in a matter of a few hours; I've laughed, smiled, and cried my eyes out. You have a wonderful talent and I can't wait to see what comes next for this family.
DLGleek45 chapter 39 . 12/13/2014
Very good story. Just recently started reading. And I kept it up on my phone whenever I had time to read. Ive probably read both stories in a week. I loved them both. Sad though because of noticing how your life has caught up with you and caused gaps. Same has happened to me and is happening but I try to write a few words ever day. Hope everything is going well in your studies!
heatwave16 chapter 39 . 12/1/2014
Really enjoyed the update. Just make sure to take care of yourself. Depression is a battle.
Bkwrmchar chapter 39 . 11/25/2014
Thank You for another excellent chapter. Hope you continue to feel better and Thank You for not abandoning this story.
BrwnSuga chapter 39 . 11/21/2014
I will be hanging around waiting for you. It was a long time, but I'm glad you're back.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/20/2014
Key up good work.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/20/2014
Can you PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE " We Found Love"? :)
ladybugsmomma chapter 39 . 11/21/2014
I'm still here! Great chapter! i hope to read more soon! It's no rush because your schooling comes first!