Reviews for Sand Castles
Bubblekins1010 chapter 10 . 4/24
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT STOPPED! I WANNA FINISH! This is amazing! Grammar is alright, story line is great, this is SO my cup of tea! I hope to see more soon this is amazing!
-Bubblekins1010
Bookybookworm chapter 10 . 4/17
OH SHIT PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING YOU TO I SWEAR I AM DYING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE I CAN'T EVEN
staymagical chapter 10 . 4/2
I read this fic a while ago, like a year ago and remember thinking it was amazing and that you would finish it sometime. Now I stumble upon it again after so long to find that YOU HAVE UPDATED! So of course, I immediately reread it and now I need another update MORE THAN EVER!

I personally enjoy your telling of Arthur's point of view. He's always been a hothead and not listened to others as much and of course he is still sarcastic ( not nearly as much as Merlin) soo basically it was perfect. I enjoyed it a lot. As for Arthur having magic, I think its good that his "magic" is not so much in the physical I-can-make-things-move-and-perform-feats kind of magic like Merlin's, but more of giving him a connection to others, to Merlin, feeling a bond and desire to help and protect and serve (which is how I interpreted what Kilgharrah was saying there) because that's what makes him Arthur, his love for his people, for his kingdom, for everything involved. And his magic sees Merlin as the biggest ally in this and therefore he has the strongest most powerful bond with him, so that both their magic can work together, the physical and the spiritual, to ensure the land survives and thrives the best that it can. Ummmm...yeah that's how I interpreted it all. Those are my thoughts

Anyway, loved the newest chapters and hope to see more soon!
DreyaofCamelot chapter 7 . 3/26
I really love this story, its really good :0
Audoo chapter 10 . 3/10
Yay! I'm so excited! I read this FOREVER ago and I'm so happy to find the fun continues! I think I started it way back when I didn't know how to use this site and never actually followed the story but thanks to getting sucked into White Collar stories I found you again :). So. Very. Excited.
misspink3000 chapter 10 . 1/25
Ok, I just love this story! Everything you have written is fantastic! I love Merlin whump especially with a worried, caring and protective Arthur! I can't wait till you update again which I hope will be soon! Hint, hint... You really are doing amazing!
lelann chapter 10 . 1/16
perfect meeting for kilgharrah and arthur. I love the update, thanks!
Eve chapter 10 . 1/15
Yay! Thought for sure this one was abandoned but it's back! Please finish it it's a great little story.
I understand about the lack of inspiration but I am glad you are finishing this one. Merlin was a fantastic show and spawned some great stories. I love this one. Thanks!
HaveACuppaT chapter 10 . 1/13
I'm so happy that you've updated! I really love your writing and this story & you always leave it on such exciting cliffhangers :) It's awesome and I hope you can update again soon!
United-Whovians chapter 10 . 1/10
Oh my gosh I love it! Can't wait for the next update! :DDDDD I just finished the finale *sobs* and this story is helping me cope ;P thanks for writing it! ;)
oma13 chapter 10 . 1/9
Aw, this was so brilliant and touching. I love Arthur here, and of course, Kilgharrah too. Please update soon!
oma13 chapter 9 . 1/9
Amazing, amazing, amazing as usual.
oma13 chapter 7 . 1/9
Holy cow, that was awesome! A BAMerlin is quite frightening! This was a brilliant chapter!
guest chapter 10 . 1/8
Glad to see this story updated again! Keep writing!