Reviews for Sand Castles
mizzymel chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Omg this is amazing and you left it at a crazy cliffy and it's been almost a year since you updated it. Let me weep rivers of tears.

You're so close to the end of the story, please, for the love of Camelot, continue.
mizzymel chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
What i don't understand is why is Merlin not using his magic against them? He's just going to pop his mouth off, but do nothing else? They could and should be out of there already. I don't understand why they're not.
mizzymel chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Oh Oh Oh... I just saw this. I haven't even read it yet.. I'm currently dying of happiness. I should have looked at the rest of your stories before I reviewed Fair Warning.
Samantha chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
You cannot just leave it there!
Almost all the fanfiction stories I've read have stopped half way through!
What the HELL!
SORT IT OUT!
I don't care if this was four years ago; I HATE cliff-hangers!
(sorry that wasn't completely directed at you, I just needed to rant and this has been done a lot)
Please finish or tell me where to find more of your stories.
Please.
Emilia01love chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Please please please update soon
a.narnian chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
If you need any encouragement to continue with this, consider yourself encouraged :P

I really like the 'powerful Merlin'/'complete devotion to Arthur' combo. It would have been fairly easy to jettison the exploration of their friendship - Arthur openly saying that Merlin is his best friend, helping him during his questioning, 'if only you could see in yourself what I see in you, you would never question yourself again', the recognition of Merlin's devotion that exceeds that of many knights, the struggle once the two are free but Merlin thinks Arthur's dead, or not dead, or dead, and keeps healing him, etc. - in favour of focusing more on action and showcasing Merlin's power (and it wouldn't have made as engaging a story, in my view). I really want to know what happens next now :P

Thanks, in any event, for as much as you've written. Enjoyed it.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT STOPPED! I WANNA FINISH! This is amazing! Grammar is alright, story line is great, this is SO my cup of tea! I hope to see more soon this is amazing!
-Bubblekins1010
Bookybookworm chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
OH SHIT PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING YOU TO I SWEAR I AM DYING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE I CAN'T EVEN
staymagical chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
I read this fic a while ago, like a year ago and remember thinking it was amazing and that you would finish it sometime. Now I stumble upon it again after so long to find that YOU HAVE UPDATED! So of course, I immediately reread it and now I need another update MORE THAN EVER!

I personally enjoy your telling of Arthur's point of view. He's always been a hothead and not listened to others as much and of course he is still sarcastic ( not nearly as much as Merlin) soo basically it was perfect. I enjoyed it a lot. As for Arthur having magic, I think its good that his "magic" is not so much in the physical I-can-make-things-move-and-perform-feats kind of magic like Merlin's, but more of giving him a connection to others, to Merlin, feeling a bond and desire to help and protect and serve (which is how I interpreted what Kilgharrah was saying there) because that's what makes him Arthur, his love for his people, for his kingdom, for everything involved. And his magic sees Merlin as the biggest ally in this and therefore he has the strongest most powerful bond with him, so that both their magic can work together, the physical and the spiritual, to ensure the land survives and thrives the best that it can. Ummmm...yeah that's how I interpreted it all. Those are my thoughts

Anyway, loved the newest chapters and hope to see more soon!
StationaryAnatomy chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
I really love this story, its really good :0
Audoo chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
Yay! I'm so excited! I read this FOREVER ago and I'm so happy to find the fun continues! I think I started it way back when I didn't know how to use this site and never actually followed the story but thanks to getting sucked into White Collar stories I found you again :). So. Very. Excited.
misspink3000 chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
Ok, I just love this story! Everything you have written is fantastic! I love Merlin whump especially with a worried, caring and protective Arthur! I can't wait till you update again which I hope will be soon! Hint, hint... You really are doing amazing!
lelann chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
perfect meeting for kilgharrah and arthur. I love the update, thanks!
Eve chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
Yay! Thought for sure this one was abandoned but it's back! Please finish it it's a great little story.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2015
I understand about the lack of inspiration but I am glad you are finishing this one. Merlin was a fantastic show and spawned some great stories. I love this one. Thanks!