Reviews for Sand Castles
o realisticFantasy o chapter 11 . 6/4
Man, why couldn't you have written the show instead of the actual writers? I love this! You did a fantastic job. What a ride!
I'm Here For The Fluff chapter 1 . 5/29
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 5/20
good ending, though I am sure the dragon could of healed Merlin himself (he has before) he would be the type to push Arthur into doing it just to 'teach him' something :P

Anyway good to see BAMF Merlin though less out of his mind while doing it would be cool to see :)
griffinheart67 chapter 11 . 5/11
Your writing is always fantastic. You're great at whump. 10/10
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 10 . 4/28
I didn't mean to have a question mark I needn't an exclamation point
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 11 . 4/28
I have school in 4 hours?
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 11 . 4/28
Good story and holy crap is 3:00am!
Yes, the show ended horribly. Thank you for fixing it.
This is a great story. Thank you so much for writing it.
You clearly want constructive criticism, but I can't give any. The story is good and well written and in character. I love your author's note: NO THIS IS NOT SLASH. Bromance. Best friends. Waaay more interesting than a crappy romance novel.
I like how Merlin is still threatening even while saying everything he doesn't want to say.
RevealFanatic chapter 11 . 4/3
This was an absolutely amazing end to this fic.

Arthur being connected to Albion is an interesting angle that almost never gets explored in fanfic, and I'm always happy when it does.
IloveHeat chapter 11 . 4/3
I totally agree with your authors note. All of it. And your ending was great. I felt so robbed watching that last episode. They owed us a happy ending! So I liked the direction your version took. Thank you for finishing it and giving us a much better alternative!
oma13 chapter 11 . 4/2
Ah, thank You! Great ending to a great story! Love Kilgharrah and Arthur here and the great Merlin, Arthur banter, too, of course! Good job!
mersan123 chapter 11 . 4/1
Brilliant Ice Queen. Loved the BAMF Merlin. Loved the angst and loved the sarcastic humour. All in just the right amounts.
Thanks you so much for finishing a much favoured story. This one is on my list to re-visit and reread.