Reviews for Sand Castles
Mojito737 chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Does it still count? I know that it's over a year now from the last update, but come ooon! You can't do this to us! You can't just abandon us! This too good, nah, AMAZING story to stop, okey? Just please. Please, please, please! And if you're not going to continue, can you tell us please? Don't be afraid, it will stay in my favourites, but I don't like a fals hope. Thanks for this story anyway. I really enjoyed it! :D
Snowball519 chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
I love this story so much and I really hope you haven't abandoned it, not sure how I feel about Arthur having magic... If you have abandoned it and are looking for someone to adopt it I can if you want, just tell me kinda what direction you were going in, I don't know, please keep writing!
Snowball519 chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Holy. Shit. That's it just that, holy shit, I thought I had seen BAMF Merlin but wow just wow
RavenImperatrix chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
Ice, it has been over a year since you last updated, and don't know if you've finally given up the ghost, but I thought I'd go ahead and review the story thus far. I have been enjoying the story a great deal, I too am in the US, and I too really hated the way they ended the series, year 5 was especially irritating, esp. how the end seemed like a last minute rush job; and I know they knew it was the last year before they began the filming of the last season. Since I've read this in one evening, I've read it as one solid piece, instead of following as each chapter was posted, and even reading your questioning about continuity, you seem to have done well, aside from the one you wrote about in the second chapter. Seeing your note as this being an AU, I ignored all I know about Merlin past the episode this alters. I would have liked a bit more of our favourite fellow finally getting his chance at some major BAMFery, but what you did include, was thorough. A bit more, before Morgana passed out, heightening the fear between the sisters as they suddenly faced 180 deg shift in their circumstances would have been fun. You know you have a good story, when your readers want to know what happens next, and I do. I'm kinda hoping you'll figure out what else you want to say, and redeem Arthur & Merlin's relationship, (one that the series writers really failed miserably to do in the last half of a poorly written finale). What ever you wanted to convey, or however you wanted for our main players to deal with the revelation and repercussions, my evening wasn't wasted reading, I was entertained in-between doing the things around the house we have to do, and I hope I get to read more at a later date. Do please consider this a friendly nudge, I want to see what happens next!
KIMMIKY chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
I thought I'd send you this since you did say you love reviews and I thought what the hell, it's been over a year I'll surprise you. Lol. Can I just say how MUCH I love this story?! Snarky Merlin is the best! Protective Arthur coming in at a very, very close second. And the dragon? Well I'm on tenterhooks (and have been for a little while now, hint hint) to see where you take it from here. I don't seem to mind it taking a while between updates, lol, it just gives me an excuse to read it all again when you do!
Aaviaria chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
I see you haven't updated this in a year and half, but I really hope you could find it in your heart to at least post one more chapter to tie things up. I absolutely love the story so far. I think it's exactly what everyone was hoping would happen. Thanks for an awesome read!
catchme21 chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
Was just reading through this ::again::...because i freaking love it...when I saw your authors note on this chapter. I saw a deleted scene once where Aggravaine confessed his love to Morgana, and suddenly the scene where he finds her after she goes up against Dragoon the first time made sense. But you're right, his character annoys me because other than being an insider and a horrible advisor, his character didn't do anything real great for the show.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Hello love this story
Update soon?
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
Absolutely love it
catchme21 chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Ho. Ly. Fuck. I have no words.

I love the show and can hardly watch it at the same time, for every reason you stated. Merlin should have had more of a backbone and I would have gladly watched another 5 seasons if Arthur and Merlin could have had a similar relationship to what you've written. I have been scouring for a while, trying to find good fics where they get to be brothers and Merlin gets to be an open warlock.

This is a phenomenal story, and I'm so glad I found it. In fact I start a new job tomorrow, have to be up in 6 hours, but I couldn't stop reading.

So I'll give you that you've done an amazing job writing this, but you really suck at updating. ;) Hopefully you eventually get around to finishing this mah-velous piece, until then I shall be content to reread the parts where Merlin is a freaking badass.
brightfairy8 chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
Wait...this isn't completed? No wayyyyyyyyyy totally thought it was...well, I suppose I'll wait til you update; although I won't bash you if you don't..sounds like it's almost over, and I enjoyed it.
brightfairy8 chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
Wow...that took a sudden dark turn. Still, the transition was well done!
brightfairy8 chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
Omg this is too good. Literally a gemstone of a humorous fic. The distraction method to prevent the big reveal is epic. I love it. And the ending of the chapter….hahahaha. Snarky AND rambling Merlin. Even better.
brightfairy8 chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
Ahaha dumber than a box of rocks; that was too funny…actually I find it downright hilarious. It’s probably because of the later(ish) hour of the night. Ah well, whatever amuses me, I suppose. Can’t wait to see what I’ll read next!
brightfairy8 chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Yikes! How'd you break your fingers? I mean, considering it was a while ago, I'm sure they've recovered from the incident. Still, I'm a bit curious...anywho, nice fic so far. I love snarky Merlin. :D