Reviews for The Stupid Twin
RemiccoLim chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Eh this is not the end right? :( I was enjoying this great story but this ending seems a tad bit abrupt. Maybe a few more chapters to explain what happened to the Doctor? :)
Zerousy chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
that was cool
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Is she really River Song - actually probably not because she already said she can't regenerate and River Song became River Song after meeting the Doctor for the first time as Melody and died.

...Unless you changed a LOT.
Need More chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
My God this story needed more. I love this so much and it isn't satisfying my needs. Gaah are you sure this is compleated?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
"Like Amy and her crack." LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
YOUAREAMAZING!
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I was a little confused about the timelines of the Ponds earlier, thinking that they and the Doctor were humoring Rinney. It was so funny to find out that they thought she was a teenage River.
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
This ending demands a sequel! I loved Rinny's reaction to waking up to normalcy. Made me think of poor Donna Noble being reduced to the mundane only knowing it.

For shame, naming the dog Mickey. How could Rose allow such a thing?
timano chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
I enjoyed this story! Here's to the further adventures of Rinny and the Doctor! 10 out of 10 stars.
MeggyFinn chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
ummm... this story is really good but it stopped and I want to know where it goes... it leaves so many unanswered questions... please finish...
Pilcrow chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
I liked this fic - It's a fun idea.
atimelady chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Its, over? D: But I want more! Do a Donna one! Do a Donna one!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
): How is this the last chapter...? that was NOT a satisfying ending...! . (no offense) I just feel like that completely cut off like...a whole other half of the story and then slapped on 'The End' sticker at the bottom
Lilly Koboi chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
:D I love it! This is such a clever idea, I'd love to see more. Careful with the fourth wall, though.
nomadsland chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Aw, the end has come so soon? I'd love to read more about these characters. A sequel would be great! I enjoyed this story and I hope you someday decide to revisit this world you've created.