Reviews for It's Monday Again
Kris chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is really cute and fluffy I loved it! Oh and me guess that was Reborn on the other end of the phone right? XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Gokudera really adore Tsuna, ne... *smiling*

He's so adorable! He got so many happiness in one day! X)
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh wow. This story was just so simple yet strangely symbolic of Gokudera's character in the show and just why he seems to admire Tsuna so much. A lot of authors seem off when they try to explain that aspect yet I think you hit it right on the mark. Plus the bits with Gokudera worrying about finances was just so realistic.

Thanks for the read! CupidKirby
The Killer Bunny chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love these kind of fics that you write. These beautiful masterpieces that just make me clutch my chest and squee with happiness.
Veiled Midnight chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
D'aww! You wrote another amazing story! This is just so cute! Congrats on showing that Gokudera doesn't live in some lavish apartment. That always annoys the hell out of me, because he obviously doesn't get much money. Anyway, Yamamoto giving him the food was so cute! And then Gokudera's thoughts about being able to survive just on Tsuna's smile was just the sweetest thing ever. Please write more fics about them!
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
WOW! This was so cute! Very well described, thoughtfully laid out. Excellent all around! Im utterly pleased with it! Is there a chance of a follow up where perhaps some reciprocation occurs? Because it would be such an excellent tie-in - nice in contract, for it wouldnt bu just monday again. Would you CONSIDER it? Your writing is just so pleasurable!

Molly
orangeheart chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Thanks, your story goes along with canon very well, i must say. No reality distortion field(gosh can't believe i'm using this term on my review) whatsoever IMO(though i'm not against rdf, it's just refreshing to read a story that is so true), just a plain beautiful tale of what real gokudera's monday can be.

Hope you'll write more. Actually i think it's a good idea to continue this up to a whole week on gokudera's life. A very special week for that matter. What do you think? Haha
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Thank you for writing this.
Alternative Angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I couldn't help smiling as I read this.

Not only is your grammar near perfect, your writing style is different from what most of the people here use and it has a way of keeping readers like me interested.

That's not to say that the fic itself wasn't just as interesting, of course. I love these kinds of fics the most.

It's rare -far more than it should be, really- to see a story about Gokudera that has Tsuna as one of his primary focuses.

Most have an irritating habit of either making Gokudera's focus be on refusing "his feelings for a certain baseball nut," or having "impure thoughts about his Tenth." It's refreshing to have a take about what goes on in his life through his point of view and how he feels about certain things.

Your story is all the better because I really feel like you've captured Gokudera's character. Hell, this feels like it could've gone in the actual series.

I laughed when I read the scene where he gets another job. Now, the only question is whether Reborn did that for Tsuna or for Gokudera.

I honestly have a hard time finding much of anything wrong with this fic; I hope to see more stuff like this!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hoho! I found you on fanfiction! (no I'm not a stalker)

Well, not too much else I can say about this that I haven't already other than the fact that it's BEAUTIFUL and MAGNIFICENT! I chuckled at the end where it's obviously Reborn on the other end of the telephone and how he obviously has the boss or whatever tied up and is forcing him to hire Gokudera. XD SO AWESOME! I just love how Reborn is involved with this, because we all know that he's attached to Tsuna and his Guardians but just won't admit it. :)

And that line: "He's quiet today, worried about things kids his age shouldn't be worrying out." just gets me each and every time. *sniff* Oh gosh that's so true but nonetheless heartbreakingly sad! I just want to hug him to death!
moonray9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That... was... adorable! I think I died from the pure cuteness this radiated... Great job! It was amazing!