Reviews for A Life
Pough chapter 1 . 3/17
That was just remarkable. At first, I didn't know if I was going to like the repetitious "He doesn't know..." bit, but as the story went on, I relied on it! Oh, lovely. Really got me in the feels many times. I wasn't ready for Gibbs' death, or Abby's illness. And the last line of the penultimate paragraph, "In the end, it's not the bullets or the plague or a bomb that takes him out. It's love," that's when you completely killed it. Awesome!
You have my respect and my admiration. Awesome!
Camelia chapter 1 . 2/23
Well you warned me, but I'm on the brink of tears and kinda mad at you for that anyway. Seriously though, I just found this and it's beautiful. Brava!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/27
Aww that was just wonderful and I am beyond words.
born30 chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow, right in the feels. I'm sure you've been told this already, but bravo! You gave such a full picture and in such a short space. Beautiful.
bunnykoko chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Thank you.
akratz01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ok, this made me cry. Multiple times.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh my Lord!
This one left me verklempt!
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I don't know what it is, maybe it's just the beauty of this story, that causes me to cry every single time I read it. You are a fantastic author.
sds136 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
that's was beautiful :')
laxoholicpdx chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is by far the BEST fanfic I have ever read. It's so powerful even though it's so brief. But damn, this is plain magnificent.
kw chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I'm sobbing; this is one of the most beautiful fanfics I've ever read. I'll read this again, but I need a few months to heal the pain in my throat (from trying not to cry too loudly). You are a very gifted author.
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love this! It is totally amazing! :) :) :)
Proseac chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I know I reviewed this when you first posted it, but it must have been on LJ because I don't see my review here. This is one of those fics that keeps haunting me in odd moments, and I decided today I had to re-read it and get my "fix". To this day, I think it remains one of my all-time favourite fanfiction pieces. It's a truly brilliant piece of writing, with almost a "heartbeat" of its own from the use of the repetitive modality at the start of each paragraph.

I cry every single time I read it - just so you know.

Are you paying attention, Gary Glasberg?
puion chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I really like the way you wrote this piece.
C-Rokkk chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OMG. I am crying like a baby! This is so sad, but so, so perfect. Amazing job from you as usual.