Reviews for A Life
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Omg! LOVED it! It was just perfect!
starrily-night chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was... amazing. LOVED IT!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
OH MY GOD! so goooood...

***

I loved the bit about Tony's team thinking him a legend. Of COURSE he can have his own team! Silly man! Made me laugh!

***

I totally hearted the engagement/wedding rings finding their way onto sleeping hands. That was, just, SO very Tiva. Adored!

***

The bit about his daughter being only three minutes old and already she owns his ass? Classic! Just...made me laugh SO hard.

***

Wow! I hate Eli, too. Tony's rage is mine own.

***

*sobs* Ducky! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this bit, so I did both! Trivial Pursuit champions...*crylaugh*

***

*cracks up* Glad to hear toddler inherited her mother's snores...wonder if she'll inherit her mother's penchant to curse in Hebrew?

oh Gibbs...*sniff*

***

*sobs uncontrollably* No, not Timmy! Why did you have to kill Timmy?

***

*smiles* I love how you describe Abby as Tony's "Gothic little sister."

***

"In the end, it's not the bullets or the plague or a bomb that takes him out. It's love." *sobs* And Ziva's parting words! God, woman! I didn't even know it was possible to laugh hysterically while snot drips down your face and you can't breath for all the crying and laughing!

This is, by far, the most emotionally tolling fanfic I have EVER read. One minute I was laughing so hard I was snorting, the next the tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't breath properly through all the tears. This was utterly and completely fantastic and is SO going on my favs list. Well done!
tidbit2008 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Okay, maybe it's because it's 3:30 in the morning here, or maybe I'm just a sap, but I'm crying. Yes, I'm crying, lol. OMG. This is just absolutely amazing. Pure happiness and perfect heartbreak all wrapped up at once. I love love love love it.
Ruli chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Seriously? You have to turn me into a blubbering mess on a Saturday night? This was actually very beautiful as sad as several parts were. You write Tony so well, and this was no exception. Great job as usual!
hundan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was amazing, so beautiful. The end was sad but everyone dies one day. This is probably my favourite one shot ever, I love how you wrote this.
propelled chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I feel like it's important to establish that I don't cry when I read or watch TV or movies or anything like that. I just don't.

But still, this story left me with tears in my eyes. One hell of an experiment if you ask me. Wow.
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I'm STILL crying. Wow.
Ryley chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow! That was so beautiful! It's the first fic in a long time to make me cry. Thank you for writing such a touching piece. Keep up the good work!
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
thank you for writing my absolute favorite story ever. you did an absolutely wonderful job with this. if this is your experiment, i can only dream of what your more confidently written stories are like.
lyndalanz chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Based on many recommendations throughout the day, I knew I had to read this, and was somewhat prepared. As I'm writing this, tears are still coming down. This was an absolutely amazing story of Tony's life. Your experiment was definitely a success. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh my freaking goodness.

Can this be one of the best fics ever? 'Cause I'm thinking it is. (And it is.)

I was laughing and crying and doing this weird combination of the two. Absolutely beautiful writing -absolutely.

Super favorited!
SpecialAgentG chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
So I can't lie. I was thisclose to crying at the end. Wow.
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
this was amazingly done! tho I'm sad at the direction some of the characters took, especially Tony leaving, I absolutely loved the snapshot of his life with Ziva and their daughter and the rest of the NCIS "family", absolutely beautiful. even the part about Ducky wasn't too bad, because he truly has had a full life. i'm just in awe. great job, thanks for sharing! :)
luvmytony chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wowwww! Nothing much to add except I have never been so touched by a short story as this. You seemed to keep them in character too! Loved it Loved it. Your experiment is a success!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »