Reviews for Hunt For The Mystical Medals
TheSilversmithAlchemist chapter 131 . 9/7/2014
Great chapter, glad to see a new chapter! Keep up the good work!
davespritenotdave chapter 129 . 4/29/2014
welp. i cant believe this fic is a hundred chappies long. like seriously. i kind of stopped somewhere at the middle or somewhere near there because i kind of stoped reading fanfics (read: i was banned on reading fanfiction) for a few months and i found out that this and a few others updated a lot so... yeah... BUT i now have time and shall persue this fic again. i hope i will not be dissapointed.
Leo Honoo chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
If your going to crossover kamen riders and case closed then atlest make the rider W its the perfect match for it
Twilight Kyu chapter 128 . 1/31/2014
Now that's what I called ending it with a bang. I do like this arc, quite intense and action-packed with everyone getting their respective screen time.

I really can't guess who's going to be appear in the next arc/second part of the Gun Trilogy saga, but I can wait. Update soon, I want to see what's gonna happen next!
Twilight Kyu chapter 127 . 1/6/2014
Looks like we're nearing the finale of the arc, expecting to go out with a bang. Glad to see Ankh and Shinichi in action after their short screen time.

Twilight Kyu chapter 126 . 12/7/2013
This is pretty nice with the actions and fights.

Twilight Kyu chapter 125 . 11/7/2013
Like the fight here. Was kinda expecting OOO, but Birth works considering that Kyuji and Ankh are still busy with their line of the work.

Twilight Kyu chapter 124 . 10/23/2013
The poor kids, they're quite in a pickle (or peril). This could get out of hand if they don't do something quick, especially that Kyuji and Ankh are elsewhere.

Twilight Kyu chapter 123 . 9/27/2013
I didn't expect Kuro to become this brutal. Then again, he's being mind controlled.

Twilight Kyu chapter 122 . 9/10/2013
Okay, I truly did not expect to see Kuro (I miss Cyborg Kuro-chan) to show up here. This is gonna be interesting, like to see how the cat is going to do in this fic.

Twilight Kyu chapter 121 . 7/13/2013
Sorry for the late review, I was really busy as of late.

Anyway, the chapter looks good and now we're introduced to a new Yummy, a water type to be exact. What's even better is that they got the new combo, Shauta.

Twilight Kyu chapter 120 . 6/24/2013
Good job with the detective element, it makes the story more refreshing after all the actions we've got. Plus, in order to stay true with Detective Conan.

Hope this builds up to the Yummy and the villain in this arc.

Twilight Kyu chapter 119 . 6/13/2013
Well, that's what I called a cool way to open a story. Glad to see some detective elements for this arc. I'm curious to know about that baby, but I'll just wait and see as the mystery unfolds.

Twilight Kyu chapter 118 . 5/13/2013
This is going to be interesting seeing that Irish is somewhat working alone. Good to see some detective work for the next chapter.

Twilight Kyu chapter 117 . 4/23/2013
Oh boy, that's not looking very good at all...
Update soon!