Reviews for Resonating Light
kesskingsley89 chapter 31 . 4/2
Canon Edward & Bella were flawed in so many ways.. Their relationship was more of an obsession and codependency than love and if Edward was able to read Bella's mind and her blood wasn't so appetizing he couldn't have bothered with her.
Bella was obsessed from the very beginning, the girl was miserable bc the gorgeous rude boy was absent from school for a week.. Who does that? Edward played his hot and cold bullshit with her and even though they are not my favorite characters I understand were Edward was coming from. In fact, Leah and seth are my favorite character. The only two strong female characters in the books were turn into bitter bitches. SM have a kink for helpless marysueish women. I like Rosalie but her bitterness over not being able to have children yet do nothing for all the helpless children in the world makes her a huge hypocrite, she could have save a lot of life instead of wallowing in bitterness. Most of Edward problem steam from Carlisle, as a human he was ready to join the war but Carlisle turn him into a sad excuse of a vampire who hate himself like the rest of his children even Jasper couldn't escape Carlisle curse. Edward probably save more women and children from rapists, pedophiles and abusive husbands durning his rebellion period than Carlisle did in the hospitals for 300yrs.

The Cullens as vampires live a shethered life except for Jasper who later join the coven, Carlisle and Rosalie meet their mate at the point death and Alice meet Jasper when he was broken down. They didn't have to go through Edward decision to end the life of a healthy human being.

Edward was so brutal with the breakup bc he knows that's the only way Bella could've let him go and move on, he also knows she's just as obsessed with him as he was with her. He brought danger upon her through James which could have been eliminated immediately if Carlisle didn't live in lala land were all problems are solve with compassion and empathy...it's was seven against three for fuck sake. Smh. Then her birthday party were his family wanna suck her dry and he throw her into a wall of glass making the situation worse, he could see, read and feel their hunger for her in his head. It was fear that lead him to break up with her and its was necessary imo. It's ought to be a turning point for their relationship, maybe a time for Edward to comes to term with what he's and accept himself and for Bella grow into a self assured woman through the pain.. Lmao. It actually brought out the worst in both of them I couldn't stand and respect Bella after that. It's so easy to blame Edward for abandoning Bella but she didn't have to give up on life either. Edward became overly controlling and manipulative, Bella became more selfish, whiny, dependent and stupid. She doesn't want to get married but is ready to change? If the role were reversed and Tanya was Jacob to Edward, Bella could've committed suicide. He never promised her forever, he wanted to leave before in Phoenix. moverover, she isn't the first girl that got dumped it's happens everyday. Edward have a lot of valuable reasons for most of his action.. she understand edward fears regarding Jacob but does nothing to ease it but encouraged it stringing Jacob along even though Jacob made his feelings for her clear. She choose Edward but won't leave Jacob alone.. Bella need a lot of therapy for her insecurities and obsessive tendency.. She and Carlisle are my least favorite in twilight. Jacob and Alice was just as manipulative and controlling even more than Edward..friendship doesn't equals dating and Alice hide her manipulation behind her visions.

I love how you address some of the problem in this story and thank you for giving Edward room to grow into a better man. As women we need to recognize our fault in a relationship instead of blaming it on men except if one is being abuse. You're not victim until you make yourself one.. If Bella have had a little self respect Edward wouldn't have gotten away with some of the things he did.
kathrinmucki chapter 31 . 3/26
Love your story. Thank you
bearygirl chapter 31 . 3/4
Really enjoyed reading this awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
abrodnansky chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
This was a great story but my goodness, anytime a story doesn’t have an edward x bella endgame it really tears at my heart. But hey thats just me. After all I was warned in the summary.
HappyEndingLover chapter 31 . 10/30/2017
Great story! New twists are so much fun to read.
yuiop chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Nice
Lenniem chapter 31 . 9/17/2017
Loved your story and the choices you made. Thank you
monay9e chapter 31 . 4/25/2017
Bravo! This story was soooooooo good! I'm off to read the next one.
EllieFayeT chapter 31 . 4/17/2017
Such an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it!
EllieFayeT chapter 30 . 4/17/2017
Finally. He is dense. ;)
EllieFayeT chapter 29 . 4/17/2017
Glad she is okay. And now... they heal.
EllieFayeT chapter 28 . 4/17/2017
Finally. Now they can heal.
EllieFayeT chapter 27 . 4/17/2017
Ugh! Do the right thing, Eddie!
EllieFayeT chapter 26 . 4/17/2017
Awwwwwww...
EllieFayeT chapter 25 . 4/17/2017
Great party... but... what happened?!