Reviews for Sand
XxYaoiLuvaXx chapter 1 . 7/12
You did terrible... JUST KIDDING! This was heavenly and like really hot. I was just kidding okay, this really was a good yaoi scene. The ninja world needs more gaanaru.
That's was amazing. I imagine him during that
Gaara x naruto chapter 1 . 5/6
Make more
Oh my gosh, this was fantastic. The best part is, is I could see Gaara being just like that and poor Naruto being under his control. I just loved it. You did an amazing job.
Caelum1427 chapter 1 . 4/24
its fucking awesome dude wish you make another hardcore yaoi with toys and stuff I'll support you!
That was... As one may put it "hot". I mean seriously though, that was fucking HAWT!
Yaoiworshiper226 chapter 1 . 3/22
Ok first of all that was amaing that was on par with some of the wrightrrs that have been making smut for over 5 years, secondly this was hella kinky and I loved it this is one of the best Naruto x gaara lemons that I've ever read and you should definitely make more I'll look out for them definitely.
pridefulCaster chapter 1 . 2/6
brilliant
That was GREAT, I loved it! ;)
RayKnight chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
All I have to say is, 'Dang Gaara was sadistic motherfudger' but it was really good
Rosalix Archangel chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This is super kinky and such a joy to read! I really want to see more of your writing because u r amazing, please make more GaaraxNaruto, that is my fav pairing of all time in Naruto. I can't wait to see what u write next :)
Lizabeth-Shabow chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
That was so amazing... How is that only your FIRST sex scene?! PLEASE WRITE MUCH MUCH MORE GAANARU YOAI GOODNESS! That was so frickin' awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Oh, god, this. Was. Amazing. Like, damn. I loved it.
Fandom person chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
For your first time writing a sex scene this is great
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/27/2016