Reviews for Sand
ChaChi Nyree chapter 1 . 7/22
Omg if I had not read the A/N I would have thought u were a pro at smut (well u are) it was amazing Great Job definitely looking forward to ur fanfics
Ezakike chapter 1 . 7/18
I love this. Can't believe it's your first time writing yaoi. Love this pairing to. Can you do more Gaara/Naruto?
HaighLiyn chapter 1 . 7/9
This is literally the best NaruGaa I have ever read. And I have read a lot of this stuff.
Literally the best lemon I have ever read. Keep writing so perverts like me can keep reading!
Ribbons Almark chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh my God! That was so amazing! I also read your Shikamaru x Naruto fanfic and I'm in love with your writing style! These are some of the best Naruto fanfictions I've seen!
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 6/22
Definitely brilliant.
It was awesome. Especially for your first time. I loved it and I do hope that you write more preferably this pairing or rock lee and neji hyuga. It and I really enjoyed how you portrayed gaara. You did a great job and I STRONGLY encourage you to continue writing stories/fanfiction.
jam28188 chapter 1 . 6/16
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Omg. This was like the best thing ever.
*insert nosebleed and fanning self* Holy S***! The was hot and steamy amazingness!
That was freaking awesome; I can't believe you had never written anything like that before!
Bondage Lover chapter 1 . 2/26
One of the best I've ever read
Holy Crap chapter 1 . 2/5
I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble thinking that this is your first time writing like this. Kudos to is really good, made me extremely horny. Are you SURE this is your first time writing smut?
UnicornMachine chapter 1 . 2/4
Um okay that was HOT! Love it. Gaara is very sadistic in nature that's just how he is so I like that you added this personality trait in their lovemaking scene. I can't believe this was your first work!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/31