Reviews for Sand
KimberLeighLynn chapter 1 . 12h
Wow...this is absolutely hot and amazing!
SamaUzuchiha chapter 1 . 10/4
If this was ur q
Yes plus you make gaara sound so sexy
its mine ALL MINE AHAHAHA chapter 1 . 8/25
Damn it Naru-chan your just too cute.
Love GaaNaru so much
Yamamoto Akane chapter 1 . 8/17
I have to say something! This is the first GaaraxNaruto that I read when I searched for the story. And I like the smutiness of this story very much! It isss erotic~~ hahahaha You are great at describing feeling into words, something I can't do well.
Nyree Olivia Chachi chapter 1 . 7/22
Omg if I had not read the A/N I would have thought u were a pro at smut (well u are) it was amazing Great Job definitely looking forward to ur fanfics
Ezakike chapter 1 . 7/18
I love this. Can't believe it's your first time writing yaoi. Love this pairing to. Can you do more Gaara/Naruto?
HaighLiyn chapter 1 . 7/9
This is literally the best NaruGaa I have ever read. And I have read a lot of this stuff.
Literally the best lemon I have ever read. Keep writing so perverts like me can keep reading!
Ribbons Almark chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh my God! That was so amazing! I also read your Shikamaru x Naruto fanfic and I'm in love with your writing style! These are some of the best Naruto fanfictions I've seen!
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 6/22
Definitely brilliant.
It was awesome. Especially for your first time. I loved it and I do hope that you write more preferably this pairing or rock lee and neji hyuga. It and I really enjoyed how you portrayed gaara. You did a great job and I STRONGLY encourage you to continue writing stories/fanfiction.
jam28188 chapter 1 . 6/16
Omg. This was like the best thing ever.
*insert nosebleed and fanning self* Holy S***! The was hot and steamy amazingness!
That was freaking awesome; I can't believe you had never written anything like that before!