Reviews for His Brightest Smile
Xenat25 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Don't worry about the virus, we all understand. Your writing is quite lovely, and I particularly enjoy how you incorporate poetic devices into your prose. I only think that Kyoya might be a bit OOC, maybe it would be more accurate if you incorporate the way that he is a particularly logical thinker into the next part. Thank you!
OldAccount2012 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This one is good too. I was confused though when I started reading it as there was no separation from the writer's comments and the beginning of the story. If that little part there is the beginning as I am sure it is. Either way, a bit more separation there would be welcome. This doesn't have the same problem as the last one seeing as how you are mainly in the same POV and the little poem/lyric spots are great divisions for time changes and the like. I really like that.

"Out of now where, he was tackled." - It's 'nowhere'.

"Neither of them were sure ho long they lay there..." - Change 'ho' to 'how'.

Other than those, I didn't catch anything else. I really liked it and I surely cannot wait to read more.
LittleMissStark chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
XD perfection! Id love read a seqal
LittleMissStark chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
XD perfection! Id love read a seqal
Dangogirl96 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Tamaki... Is... Dead? No... no it just doesn't happen... NOOOOOOO! My tamaki! And my poor kyoya! You must continue this! It's like a really sad yet addictive drug. The start of it wasso wonderful and happy them all of a sudden that happens! NOO! *hugs kyoya and cries with him* please update... While I go mourn my tama-chan... *huddles in a corner and cries*
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Well written, and a melancholic fluffy feeling throughout.

Great job, I eagerly await the next installment.