Reviews for Völva
NatalieLynn chapter 32 . 3/27
Great story!
eJemima chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Hej Ascha! Jeg er lige gået igang med at læse historien her, da jeg opdagede du var fra Danmark, (Kathrine der gemte sig i Danmark, dit meget danske efternavn og 'vølve' titlen afslørede det lidt ;P) så ville lige ligge en besked, mens jeg huskede det :) Indtil videre lover det godt, både med ideen og din måde at skrive på, så jeg glæder mig til at se hvad der sker, jeg skal nok prøve at få kommenteret på fremtidige kapitler ;)
Hilsen Esther
Erika C chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I hope that doesn't make you mad, but you're really a talented writer and those words give it a choppy feeling. I love the story though...SO COOL! I'm reading the sequel now.
Erika C chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hey, so I know this story isn't the newest, but I just found/finished it. I enjoyed it very much and plan to read the sequel. Anyways, I know you probably don't want to hear this. You don't know me and all but I was hoping you wouldn't mind of I gave a tip. The words you use for details are awesome, but confusedly and worriedly and words like that should be cut out. It sounds a lot smother without them.
Superdani4Ever chapter 32 . 9/2/2011
This story is SO FREAKING AWESOME!

It took me a month to read it,but I never lost hope!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! ;)
xoxodovelove chapter 33 . 5/21/2011
Simply amazing. :)
Egyptian Kiss chapter 33 . 5/15/2011
Loved this story from start to end!
Niknakz93 chapter 32 . 5/6/2011
Ok, I totally lovvveedddd it!

A sequel is a must!:D

xo Nicola
WickedlyMinx chapter 32 . 5/6/2011
Sequel, put an authors note if u do looking for sequels is too hard
sony81 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
Awesome story, absolutely loved it! Although I loved the ending, a sequel sounds amazing!
Marissa chapter 28 . 5/5/2011
This is such a beautiful story I hope mel and klaus get back together
Mary H. Less chapter 27 . 5/4/2011
Yippee! I CAN'T wait for the next chapter! :)
TVDfan009 chapter 27 . 5/4/2011
Klaus needs to come back to Mel
TVDfan009 chapter 26 . 5/4/2011
Only one word for this chapter OMG
ambrorton chapter 26 . 5/3/2011
this is a great story and i love it so please update soon!

and btw i think it would be cool if frida/mel and klaus are still a couple even if he does turn into part werewolf
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »