Reviews for New Respawnsibilities
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 1/22
Too Bad Dr. Strange isn't in this storyline as he would have clear things up a bit with Mephisto given his power of the magic.

Still interesting update and I cannot wait to see more of this storyline of yours. Plus, how about a Wolverine and X-23 team-up tale in this storyline ?

Please do keep up good work upon such a great story as I cannot wait to see MJ in this storyline of yours.
joronscott chapter 4 . 1/22
He's going to see wolverine.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Can you Continue this story?
The New Creed chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I like the story and how you are playing with an event that is monumental in Spidy verse. Please update soon and I look forward to more.

Also, will you be pairing up Spidy with MJ or Julia?
TAF108 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Nice story.
TAF108 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Peter was 15 when he started.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm curious to see if Spidey will keep ana from killing Kraven. Keep up the good work.
kamarul.e chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
i fucking love this fan fiction,its so original and have a lot of its update soon,btw can u make it that his power from the other arc comes back?coz what marvel did was stupid
sadistic lunatic chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
woohoo! awesome twist! i remember when ana first came out, i was browsing through a random forum and someone lolcommented about ana being pete's kid. i also love julia and peter's interaction and her almost-confession; that scene struck a chord and all i could think of was "finally! someone in the superhero community accepts pete!". so sad this isn't canon!

but i digress, this is a rather surprising and deep take on that joke comment. i'm eagerly awaiting for more!

ps. i agree with your comment in chapter 2. marvel creates characters with so much potential and then just drop them. one of my favorite x-man, elixir, seemed to just suddenly disappear from the comics despite everything he's hinted at being capable of :{
Maximus- Reborn chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Nicely done! I loved Sue's intel since it was VERY true. Spider-Man is driven by guilt and something on that scale would only make it worse. It reminds me of the aftermath of the Civil War (when Aunt May got shot) and how Pete acted for a while. Because I remember Logan tried to comfort Parker, but he really didn't want to hear it at the time.

A big explanation in the next chapter? Can't wait for it!
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I have to admit I was confused considering the EVIL OMD deal involved in this story, but I wish you the best of luck with trying to explain how the baby took place even though the wedding did not. :(

This was a great update and I am kind of surprised to see Spidey declining Wolverine's offer to help. I mean maybe he could go to Logan for advice, since given Logan's relationship with X-23 and Daken, he could understand what Peter has been going through. :)

So I was hoping for some way both Logan and Spider-man have a heart to heart talk about their unique kids someday. :(

I am sad to see you end this storyline within the next chapter as I was hoping for Ana to surivive the fight, only to come back again another time...maybe during Spider-Island and meeting her "mother" MJ. :D

I was also hoping that Mephisto would make a weird appearance given how he "took away" the Parker child after they made the deal. :(

Still it is your story and I do wish you the best of Luck. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :)
zeo knight chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
ok pretty good nor ideas from me though
Maximus- Reborn chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Most excellent follow up. I love that you included Ms. Carpenter, the new Madame Web. Also, VERN! I loved that old guy during Spidey's snow battle with that demon from the Brand New Day arc.

As for the chapter, it was great. The character are evolving at the right pace and I hope it keeps up!
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I have just a few questions on this storyline...

1. While it is a great tale so far, I wonder all about the whole "Deal with the devil" thing and if this story will affect it in any postive way ? :(

2. Will Mary Jane Watson appear in this story ?

3. Why not go to Logan/Wolverine to gain his insight on the whole "Long Lost Child" idea thing ?
Spidey Legend chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Thank you for publish a second chapter. The first one was really original and this one is good too.

I like the Spidey / Julia part and Ana (Mayday) and the old man too.