Reviews for Prophet of Doom
Nat chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Wow.. this was amazingly well written! Love this fic... _ Are you going to write more? *demands more*
Zardiphillian Beryllix chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
lol. Almonds! That's what my 9th grade chemistry teacher told me. If you smell almonds, it's too late. You'll be dead before you know it. So, why did she trust us with cyanide? Hmm. *ahem* nuff said. Anyway, this is really a great fic. I just wanna shake Sevy and say, "Stay away from them, sweetie. Don't you dare!" But I know he wouldn't listen. Your view of things makes quite alot of sense. Good job. I assume you will be continuing? Can't wait!
Ozma chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
What a heart-wrenching story... poor Severus. The idea that the poor Slytherins are feared and mistrusted by the wizards of the other three houses has been very much in my mind too. No wonder Severus turned to Malfoy. The only one who offered him sympathy.

Severus's thoughts when viewing the picture of his father's body were so poignant, my eyes got teary. His father's thoughts on potions made my heart ache for Severus. (This puts the adult Snape's attitude towards Neville in a whole new light. He's treating Neville the way his father treated him.)
Draqonelle chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
As if poor Agrippina Snape has enough problems, without you stealing her. This is what I get for stealing Bike. This is such an amazingly cool fic... I love the tone and articulation. The characterization is very pat. You got into Snape's head, he seems so sympathetic and not OOC. He is finally as cool as he is. I love your characterization of Snape's father. We have a great collection of characters don't we.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2