Reviews for Dead Air
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Wow this is a great horror story.
SmileMan64 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
When I read about the portal generator, I supposed this would involve the Professor accidentally summoning an unstoppable eldritch abomination, similar to an old Dexter's Laboratory cartoon. Then at Entry #6, I deduced what the rest of the story and the ending would be like. Not trying to sound boastful, however since I've read and watched a lot of stories, I'm a bit Genre Savvy.

I also think that the PPG hiding in their home (and abandoning the rest of the people of Townsville to their fate) after the first assault on the horde fails is a bit out of character for them. A short mention of them helping people evacuate the city or something like that would have been nice. Their hiding could also have been handwaved by mentioning that Mojo Jojo had sprayed them with Antidote X at the end of their fight, making them mostly powerless to stop the Z-Horde.

Still, nice job. I like the use of the Apocalyptic Log. It'd have been nice to know what happened to other Townsville characters, such as Ms. Keane, The Mayor, Ms. Bellum, Talking Dog, the Villains and others. However, I guess that Nothing is Scarier in this case.
urm chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Ok I think this is good and very interesting...however I have a question ...HOW DO WE GO FROM CLASS PROJECT TO ZOMBIE APCOLYPSE? EXPLAIN FANFIC EXPLAIN
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Good god the prepper was right...crazy but right...Zombi U PPG edition.
SeinenReader chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Epic!_ I just recently started reading fanfics but, this is 1 of the best so far. Gonna go on to read any other M-fics you've written... also as an addition why was every1 back in the day oblivious to zombies?
Isangtao chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
AHHHHH!

What are you trying to do, kill us with fright?

Oh wait, that was the point.

Good story though, scared me out of my wits.
I Hate To See Your Heart Break chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I don't usually read horror, or watch horror movies. And after reading this, I definitely don't want to. My heart is racing right now, literally. Also, I found it interesting that you chose Bubbles as the main character to this. All in all, good work.
MatthewJosephHahn chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is Very Terrible Story about The Dead Air I Don't Like It!

And Like Horror Express This Very This Bad One!

See You Dude!
GamerGirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was...

creepy

horrifying

disturbing

and...

EPIC!

But where are the shooter people from Left 4 Dead when you need 'em?
Sword of Damocles chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Kinda creepy. If I could just get my mind to stop imagining this fanfic as just another episode of the PowerPuff Girls cartoon I would probably enjoy it more :-(

Overall, an enjoyable creepy story :-)
MatthewJosephHahn chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Dead Air is not good story it too horror and That it! and Don't like you anymore and The Please Don't Be Frightment me again!
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Awesomeness... This kind of reminds me of Paranormal Activity, which is cool, because that means that you were YEARS ahead of that.

Really cool story... Downright creepy, when you think of it.

-Marty :-D
egwghegweqgqf chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
HA! THAT WAS AWESOME! Powerpuff Girls needs more zombies! Mwahahaha!
bits of glass chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
i was wondering why you spent so little time in the zombie universe in your other story. here it was a reference to this little thing of beuty. or did this come after the other story? ...either way pretty sweet.