Reviews for The Viking in Shining Armour
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2016
Really?, please change this story as not complete. This is very frustrating to readers who only read completed stories.
Winter666 chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
Disappointing story. First you have Eric hit Sookie and then just sell her house?
Seriously do you know anything about real estate?
Do you have any respect for other women with this treatment of Sookie as a 'pet'?
After reading this chapter I decided to read the reviews and discovered that despite the claim to the contrary this story is NOT complete.
That is it for me. I am out. I have no desire to read any story where Sookie is subjected to such disrespect and most certainly NOT by the Viking.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
Its Christian dior not christine!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I love it already ! I only just discovered this website about a month ago and i have read a lot of good ones some great ones and some terrible ones. Your ability to capture sookie the way she truly is , well is nothing short of genius!
bethelove chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
our story is good - hope to haveu back soon
Weewoman1 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Since u decided not to complete then please do not have the story as complete as I am sure I am not the only person who started reading this under the impression that it was a complete story! I now only read complete stories due to issues such as ur own and I am fed up with all the unfinished ones. I only started this after using the filter and selecting finished stories so please edit ur selection so other people don't waste their time reading this.
ky chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
best wishes at uni! take care ky
MelkiSihou chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Good luck with your endeavours!
Baronessjai chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Awww vitz say it ain't sooooo...I hate to see it go but rl is life so good luck in all your endeavors. ;-)
Perfecta999- no longer in use chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
I hope one day you find inspiration to finish it because this is a great sad ;(
ljhjelm49 chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Well it will be sad to see it go. You must do what is best for you.
Linda
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
I am sad to hear about you discontinuing the story but I understand. University is important and I wish you well.
very sad chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
An update every few months is better then discontinuing it. Very sad and dissappointed that something with so much potential has died.
ashmo2000 chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Completely understandable,hopefully you'll get back to it, but do what you gotta do.
aussie.chick chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Please update! Its really good by the way.