Reviews for The Viking in Shining Armour
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
Its Christian dior not christine!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I love it already ! I only just discovered this website about a month ago and i have read a lot of good ones some great ones and some terrible ones. Your ability to capture sookie the way she truly is , well is nothing short of genius!
bethelove chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
our story is good - hope to haveu back soon
Weewoman1 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Since u decided not to complete then please do not have the story as complete as I am sure I am not the only person who started reading this under the impression that it was a complete story! I now only read complete stories due to issues such as ur own and I am fed up with all the unfinished ones. I only started this after using the filter and selecting finished stories so please edit ur selection so other people don't waste their time reading this.
ky chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
best wishes at uni! take care ky
MelkiSihou chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Good luck with your endeavours!
Baronessjai chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Awww vitz say it ain't sooooo...I hate to see it go but rl is life so good luck in all your endeavors. ;-)
Perfecta999 chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
I hope one day you find inspiration to finish it because this is a great sad ;(
ljhjelm49 chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Well it will be sad to see it go. You must do what is best for you.
Linda
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
I am sad to hear about you discontinuing the story but I understand. University is important and I wish you well.
very sad chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
An update every few months is better then discontinuing it. Very sad and dissappointed that something with so much potential has died.
ashmo2000 chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Completely understandable,hopefully you'll get back to it, but do what you gotta do.
aussie.chick chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Please update! Its really good by the way.
Cristie1 chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
can't wait for more
Random Cheeto chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
This Fanfic is one of the best i've read. It's imaginative, well wrote and it gives a new twist and edge to the original plot line of the series/tv show, i really have loved reading you're fic so far and i can't wait to see how you continue it :).