Reviews for The Viking in Shining Armour
Weewoman1 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Since u decided not to complete then please do not have the story as complete as I am sure I am not the only person who started reading this under the impression that it was a complete story! I now only read complete stories due to issues such as ur own and I am fed up with all the unfinished ones. I only started this after using the filter and selecting finished stories so please edit ur selection so other people don't waste their time reading this.
ky chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
best wishes at uni! take care ky
MelkiSihou chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Good luck with your endeavours!
Baronessjai chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
Awww vitz say it ain't sooooo...I hate to see it go but rl is life so good luck in all your endeavors. ;-)
Perfecta999 chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
I hope one day you find inspiration to finish it because this is a great sad ;(
ljhjelm49 chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Well it will be sad to see it go. You must do what is best for you.
Linda
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
I am sad to hear about you discontinuing the story but I understand. University is important and I wish you well.
very sad chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
An update every few months is better then discontinuing it. Very sad and dissappointed that something with so much potential has died.
ashmo2000 chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Completely understandable,hopefully you'll get back to it, but do what you gotta do.
aussie.chick chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Please update! Its really good by the way.
Cristie1 chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
can't wait for more
Random Cheeto chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
This Fanfic is one of the best i've read. It's imaginative, well wrote and it gives a new twist and edge to the original plot line of the series/tv show, i really have loved reading you're fic so far and i can't wait to see how you continue it :).
MelkiSihou chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
I read it... I liked it... although it felt rushed. The end still left things open and yay... just read it.
Gwynwyvar chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
So without going into spoilers, I have read the last book and was not surprised at the ending, I was however very disappointed in the way it got there. Even though it was the ending I expected, it made no sense, there wasn't any real development, just Bam! Bah, anyway.
So, I am looking forward to how things work out. I can only imagine how the 'rules' would chafe a little lol.
Ms Shinra chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Pretty good start for the rules :D Cant wait for more! Keep up the good work.
Also I have put in some help for you :)

Typos or odd things are in these sentences:
'It seemed that the only places Eric really cared to decorate was the basement (his room), the living although - think you had meant although

"Not with the memory of the last time fresh in her mind. Eric had told her that she was under no circumstances to leave the house without her permission and then if she was allowed she was to go with Damon and Phil. " I think you wanted "without his permission" instead