Reviews for If I Go Crazy
markaleen chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
YAY! do they get married?
msmarymqcncheese chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
alright. this is my kind of story! you are planning on having a flashback chapter right? you know, for when harry answer christine well for this story, create life. please and thank you.

one more thing. dont think its necessary to have a disclaimer in every chapter. also could you try and make the chapters longer? they are to short. and i do have to say that im finding this hard to follow. it began at day 2 and then the next chapter is some random other number. so please try and work on putting in more detail. you are a good writer so it seems and if you take your time with it you will be much better. good luck.
markaleen chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Who is the father? How can you not update forever and not tell me (uh.. us) who the father is? It's outrageous! I cannot believe this, it's not right! P.S. when did this happen?
ChavaAyanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
CHAPTER 1: "Tony can go fuck himself, no one gives a shit about him"

Hahaha, I wish one of the Hollywood writers had thought that way. Brining him onboard the show was a big disgrace
markaleen chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Wow, was short lol. UPDATE.
markaleen chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Thanks for the update! I love they line "they sent the night eating ice cream and kissing under the stars." Now I must send you a box of gross munchkins..
melinda08 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
This is getting really interesting. Please keep going bc I really want to know what happens next! Dan is really something here lol update soon
markaleen chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Still... interesting... I hate how Tony always called Christine, 'Sullivan' seriously, even when they're married! Thanks for the update. Good job!
melinda08 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
this is interesting! Poor Dan I felt so bad for him when Phil died. I hope you will continue
markaleen chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hahaha! Thanks Memory! I love it! The disclaimer was hilarious! This is such an awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter!