Reviews for The secret we share
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I love it, it's just beautiful, very very beautiful.
Those summers they spent together were just precious moments. I love the way they did, it was dangerous but like that it was more excited and made this moments more precious. But just two weeks can't be enough forever. They love each other so one day they have to come back to reality and accept that they are in love with each other.
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
LOVED IT XD aw made me smile and squeal like a fangirl...sigh I worry about myself
P'tite-Yume chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hey there, I just loved your OS and i would like to translate it in french, are you agree - i will give you the credit !- :)
Grizzo chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
What a great story. I just loved it...thx...gr
totheunkown chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
omg, this was such a beautiful story! Words cannot express how grateful I am for it. 3
MissPoke chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Nice job.
moonchild08 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
So amazing! I loved it!
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow. This story just blew me away. It's so emotional it made my guts clench. I'm so glad I found this! I followed the link from your other Merlin story. Loved that one too! Please write some more, I sooo love the way your characters emote!
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i LOVED this story! seriously, it was amazing. i noticed a couple of teeny spelling mistakes but nothing too drastic.

there was just so much emotion in this and it was all written so wonderfully, i think you are one of my new favourite authors :D
Fuzzy Ears Fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was lovely! It was so emotional and really beautiful. Very well done!
BlueStar1820 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
OMG, love this story. I also loved the ending.
veneya chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
loved it:D
kikironie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Very sweet... and very real! Look forward to more from you!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
wow i was so unsure about how i would liek this story but this was great hahah nice job
Kentex4 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That... was so... touching. I loved it!