Reviews for In Darkness
Junah chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Why did you delete your story Because of a dance? :(
I loved the story and wanted to reread it and now i don't find it. Hope you're going to upload it again :D
Would be great D

and this oneshot is also just perfect!
Maah. Sakura Chinchila chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
AWWWWWN. They're so cute! Well, maybe they're OOC, but it was pretty good to me. Akkarin possessive S2
I finished the last book of the trilogy yesterday and I cried really really hard. See Akkarin alive with Sonea in this oneshot makes my soul feel so much better... I think I can stop crying now (or not, because I am always thinking "Oh, they could be just like this... But Akkarin is dead, so they can't"). I loved it S22222
s.cinnamon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Really like this. Short, yet manages to evoke very intense emotions. I can't imagine anything but an obsessive love breaking through Akkarin's aloofness and reserve. Great one-shot! Thanks.
thoughtsareconstellations chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hey,

they're not that much out of character. It's still bearable, just so:) No, really, I like it. Also, your style is very good, nice and mysterious. Just a pity it's only a one shot.

Butterfly
Moriarty is King chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This story was amazing, and very detailed to. Great writing! XD
firelordazulas chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was amazing! Yes, they were slightly OOC at the end, but otherwise it was awesome :)
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
They are such a great couple, I wish there could have been more story about them.
Lord Thibault chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Short and sweet. A very nice use of light and darkness to make your point.
theonewhoneversleeps chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aw, this was sweet. I don't care if they're possesive (it seemed very in character for Akkarin to me anyway), it was lovey. :)
StuffRocksInnit chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow! I like this! I don't think they're OOC; their feelings have probably just had time to mature...

I like the tone and stuff in here; you capture him well! A great tribute, and a nice present for all of us ;)
wizardfantasy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
i liked it! i don't think it was ooc i can imagine akkarin being possesive ]I thought it was great pure fluff and no angst jsut the way i like it! congrats on ur reviews on 'because of a dance' ]

wizardfantasy x
Lady Tayla chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow

I really loved both: Story and idea XD

keep up with things like that

love lady Tayla