Reviews for And then suddenly, Ninjas!
ants chapter 9 . 7/10
when will u publish the sequel
Furionknight chapter 9 . 7/4
I look forward to more :)
I never knew someone could make naruto worse than in cannon but you proved me wrong, moreover he had a good life people to train him but you literally butt fucked the story (seriously) making him wear glasses you must look stupider than you sound )
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/17
Oh this looks like it is going to be fun.
v chapter 9 . 5/8
posted 2011, i guess no "next up" will actually follow if it hadn't in the past 4 years already... bummer.
it does contain a whole arc though, so its still "complete enough".
a very cool read for sure
Chris of the Skazes chapter 9 . 3/30
PLEASE continue this. This is one of the coolest/funniest/best Naruto fics I've ever read. Which isn't surprising, considering it's YOU and all. PLEASE make more soon. I eagerly await more.
Rake1810 chapter 9 . 3/29
Please have more Sarutobi. This story is hilarious and awesome.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 9 . 3/8
This story is great! I hope you continue even after these years.
i haven't even read past the disclaimer yet, but out of the thousands i've skimmed over, this one is by far the best.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 1/19
My goodness, that prologue though. HAH XD

Jelly and jam time.
OneOfMillions chapter 1 . 1/9
Pffffffft. XD This was fantastic.
EagleJarl chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
I'm still trying to figure out how you're going to say that Orochimaru isn't really dead. I suppose maybe he actually is and you're doing the aversion, but if so it was awfully easy. (Although, obviously, this being a humor fix fic, everything has been pretty easy so far.)
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
1. Your A/N had me laughing.
2. I cannot count the cameos.
3. ?
4. Profit!
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
But...hang on. I thought the point was hat all three of them had to work together to pass? Sao wasn't in on it and actively screwed it up.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Found this from a link over on TvTropes fanfic recs page; I gather it's abandoned, but I'm checking it out anyway. The start is a little casual, but that may just be the style.

I really liked the scene where Sarutobi says "well, I guess it's dead" and his minion argues with him. That had me chuckling. Looking forward to more.