Reviews for And then suddenly, Ninjas!
clara200 chapter 9 . 7/7
Wow their village is screwed. Sand village is now Las Vegas. Will Tsunde show up now that you have a huge gambling place near by?
soggy noodle chapter 6 . 1/18
This fic's version of:

Naruto - I approve!
Sasuke - I approve!
Hinata - I approve!
Sai - Needs more cowbell, but I approve!
Little Liar chapter 9 . 1/9
I like Anime.
hye1995 chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
Oi oi, you can't just say "Next up, the Occupy Movement moves in to Sunagakure!" and not follow up! It's been 5 years, shame on you!
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 2/13/2017
Rule of Funny applies to Hiruzen's speech patterns against Akatsuki and Gaara's sudden revelation. Naruto having a jutsu formula on Hinata's ass was also funny. The reveal with Tenten was surprising and original, and her reasoning for that was kind of funny, too.

I don't expect more of this to ever come, but I would read it if it did.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
As funny as Sakura being a huge flirt is, when it comes to pregnancy and older teenagers staring at her butt and otherwise being attracted to her, it's important to remember that she's TWELVE, at most, which makes those kind of lines not so much funny as impossible/squicky. Sai's sexual harassment was only made funny by the revelation that he'd expected a penis.

Haha, that's one way to skip past the first test! I like it when authors come up with original sneaky stuff for Naruto or whomever to do, but this works, too.
kabs9000 chapter 9 . 1/20/2017
Very nice
J.E.P 1996 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Fuck! I love this!
kareso chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Hay I just got done reading this story it was really good story please update if u can
Salome Maranya chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Sai is an adorable social dunderhead. Nice twist.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
Nice, knowing Sarutobi from this universe, he gives Temari to Naruto and Sakura gets pisses to compete...he wins, COMPLETELY:-)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
What's up with Naruto's glasses, or rather him having them? And why does he spend so much time adjusting them, almost seems like a nervous tick.

Sasuske - Sasuke

waft from Temari's body - waft from Tenten's body
(name confusion)
Ibskib chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
A mangled sentence or two etc:
You rather took a chance than ran - You took a chance instead of running

that by with an idiot way - that with an idiotic way

attrention - attention
Ibskib chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
I really can't get used to Sakura calling Ino swine instead of pig, it seems much more insulting, and always feel like fighting words to me, much worse than Ino calling her forehead, creating a bit of cognitive dissonance.
Avidreader212 chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
I like this Hiruzen. He is pretty bad ass.