Reviews for Doctor Who: Tangent: And Then There Were Two
kamiam714 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
So it is completed? Are you going to make a sequel? CAN YOU?
I rather like this so, please make one! Also, you should update this fic to COMPLETED instead of IN-PROGRESS.
Kaitie85386 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
A sequel would be awesome! (had to check if there was one before saying that lol)
Kaitie85386 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Sharyk's chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
so pretty
love it really!D
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Okay, I loved this story to bits. You are an amazing author, and I hope to read your book one day. As a suggestion; would you be willing to write a sequal? I mean, I would love to read more. Complications with Amy and Rose, and the 10th Doctor coming in was great. The Doctor could finally get his happily ever after now that there are two Roses. And the return of Bad Wolf. And-oh, this was so perfect! I would really, really love to read more. Thank you for writing-and thank you for giving the Doctor his proper 'happily-ever-after'-we all know he deserves it!
human laundry chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
that was absolutely fantastic.

i sort of wish amy and rose were on better terms, but you kept them in character, for the most part, and just sort of the way you phrase things...its all quite spectacular.
Diving in chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
I like your story, is there going to be a sequel or something ?
seekerchasing chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Amy and Rose looked at each other with the determined air of two girls who were neither "good friends", nor likely to moderate their opinions any time soon.- lol. and that is a great sentence, I so know that feeling, and it describes it perfectly.

Anyway such a fantastic story. I loved it and i'm sad to see the end!
jebjenniewren chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Any sequels?
wehadchips chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Yes...the Doctor in the TARDIS, with Rose Tyler...just as it should be. And a Bonus, AMY POND! Yeah! xD!

Loved this story! Really...thank you for sharing!
that-girl-over-there chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
This is a pretty fantastic story, and I really enjoyed reading it. You're an excellent writer.

I do hope you consider contuing it. :D
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
liked it was great them all together always will be.

maria
uzumaki misaki chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
this was really great! do you plan to make a sequel? i hope you do!
DWIAgal chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
THIS IS AMAZING! AAAAAH I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! It's completely brilliant! I can't wait for your novel to come out!

My favourite fanfiction EVER!