Reviews for Harry Potter and the Myseriious Happenings
lovelydrarrylover chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Can I adopt this story? I'm new to the fanfic world, but this story is great and has a great plot. Please tell me your answer.
DirectSomething chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Oh my.. Take as long as you want, it must be hard with the death of your father. I remember when I lost my grandmother, it was horrible because I considered her as my closest friend, and it is very hard to move on. Just remember that while they are dead, you will always remember them, and as tacky as it sounds they will always be with you in your heart (at least disney teaches morals/lessons). I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you feel better.
watch who you piss off chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
you have my condolences
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
thats sad.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
KitsuneDango chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
it does suck that u might not continue but family comes first.

i hope ur doing well. i love ur writings
My Solitude chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I'm very sorry for your loss. And I hope that you feel better soon, even if the pain doesn't heal completely. : )

as for your story, I very much enjoyed reading what you have posted so far, and it's rare that you find such a good crossing like this. I hope, that if you ever find the chance, that you'll be able to update this story. If you find that you can't update it, I would be more then willing to adopt this story if you would like to put it up for adoption. Well, my regards to you and your family. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
im sorry for your loose and thank you for inform are a really great person.
hatchi cullen-black chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
i am sorry for your loss.
Lyall of the Rose chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
I offer my deepest sympathies, and wish you well in this really trying time. Just keep in mind you can find peace in the good memories that you have of him, I'm sure he's proud of you. Just take this time to heal. love and hugs

12345 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
soooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooool! please more chapters before i die of sadness!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
nice really nice
Skymory chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
This is looking really interesting. I'm interested in seeing more