Reviews for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Islandgrits chapter 16 . 2/23
This was such a good story. I hope that you and yours are well. You have talent.
gadberry1 chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
just splendid. I do hope this isn't the end.
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
great wrap up on this chapter. :)
blue022 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I've been thinking about this story lately, wondering if it's on hiatus, or if we'll read an update soon. Love these two characters and the situation you've put them in!
polyphany chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Loving this story so far. I hope I can read more soon!
InspiredByLemons chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
Wowza!

Amazing chapter, J! (And sorry it's taken me so long to write this review...) The sexual tension in this chapter was superb - and the way you describe the scenes, right down to the tiniest little nuances, is brilliant.

These two lines, for example:

" A loose tendril of her hair which had escaped its elastic prison, probably due to my running my fingers madly through it, floated down and brushed her cheek. She twisted her lips to the side and huffed at it. "

I can just see this in my mind's eye!

I sure hope you've had a ton of reviews, because I for one can't wait for them to continue!

CC x
malleelee chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
NOooo! I've no more chapters to read, and I look forward to reading about the next two days and beyond.

I've always thought a man removing his white dress shirt while STANDING arousing. No sitting on bed for undressing. These two are behaving with great restraint when working, but are going to combust if they don't reach an understanding.

I prefer FaceBook Group to Twilighted Forums. I check FB Often, and TW Forum rarely. Like replies, the FB and Forum are time consuming if done by the Authors, who should be writing! Take care -Mal
malleelee chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
A little forced togetherness due to the goodwill of the rain gods, and we have a personal conversation.

The writing is concise, witty, and at an adult level. These are things I value when I read. Thank you for adding your work to the world.
malleelee chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
It is hard to believe Bella could touch Edward with out his being aware of being touched. I'm surprised Bella would risk her career by touching a sleeping actor. But I am saying this from my experience as a very light sleeper.
malleelee chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
I think it says much that Edward and the 4 ladies would sit and have a conversation. They like him and consider him to be worthy of their attention. Quite a feat in an industry known for shallow behavior. The ladies had been discussing the visual cues of Bella/Edward attraction from the questions asked of Edward. The call to Emmett reinforced Edward's need for a significant other, and Alistair need not apply.

The character development for Edward has been very good. I hope to feel that Bella is more interesting. Now to me, she is very wooden. But lots of professionals have adopted stern demeanors.
malleelee chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
The details of the shoot have been great. Bella has needed to remain professional as her work makes the editing easier and the film to avoid childish visual gaffs. The story of the relationship takes on a when and where feeling, not an if ever.
malleelee chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
I would expect some sort of support for Edward

such as bikini underwear or a jock strap. Of my two adult sons, one thinks less is more, and other is miserable without boxer brief support. Santa brings them underwear and socks every Christmas, or I would have no inkling of how my 37 and 35 year old boys dress.

malleelee chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
I would expect some sort of support for Edward

such as bikini underwear or a jock strap. Of my two adult sons, one thinks less is more, and other is miserable without boxer brief support. Santa bring them underwear and socks every Christmas, or I would have no inkling of how my 37 and 35 year old boys dress.

I am enjoying this story. The word choice and descriptions are very good. The action is reasonable for the story. The plot and locations are a good use of the characters. I enjoy a slow burn in the romance plot as long as the progression is plausible. The movie set tidbits such as the quilted coat for our Star and plenty of umbrellas for the support was new to me. Bella isn't ready to put plasters on his gonads and rod.
malleelee chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Bella's POV is more informative, looking at activities that affected her and with less detail than Edward's personal feelings.
malleelee chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
My practical thought is that Bella should send a runner for a dozen shirts to be altered as needed. Just get the job done as that is number 1 for now. And Edward's focus on doing his job would finish this filming so he could approach Bella. There. All done. But I hope our author has a better idea.