Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Oh my god, chapter 13 was hilarious! We had to blinfold eachother to bath, do impossible yoga techniques to get in our school uniforms and had to feed eachother! Omg, you need to write more stuff like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Hey, fuck off, Piko! Len is mine! And fuck off Meiko, Kaito is also mine. Wow, is it bad that I'm only 11 and I'm saying this kinda stuff online and reading this stuff? I don't care, I love reading about Yaoi fanfictions about Len and Kaito having sex
* Coulr you maka a Len x Kaito story? *
WatUCWatIC chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Da fuq
WatUCWatIC chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
It looks like len is getting to be the len i usually imagine more and more ( you know, easy to fool and feels guilty a lot more often and easier than rin ) and im loving it. But srsly, stop messing with dolphins. What did they ever do to you? :(
Queen48 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
im sorry... I can't finish reading this cause Im a wimp and can't take the screw'd upiness this has its a really good story and I love it but ... Im a wimp like I said sorry its awsome though!
Web2theweb1 chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
love it
plz make the next chapter and email me it at
violetmistress chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
I'm not surprised, judging by your unique character development I knew Iroha and Piko were up too something. I expected a more epic ending but the last line was awesome ''...Sibling Rivalries are stupid.'' By the way- even though Iroha separated the twins, Rin still not going to like her. No one won except the school, I suppose. It makes sense though, sometimes you might get what you wanted but not what you actually need. Iroha's love for Rin is pretty much still one-sided. your right, the ending is bittersweet,
violetmistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This story is one of the first things I read in Vocaloid Fanfiction, it takes a lot out of me to review, and i only do it per chapter buttt your an exception.
DarkestThingInTheLight chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Children of Light chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
Iroha, YOU ARE AWESOME!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
IT'S ALWAYS THE BUTLER (and maid) WHO DID IT! That neko bitch
SincerelyLenxRin chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
the ideal rin and len argument
Jojo chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
I feel like it's incomplete. I think you should at least write a sequel or an epilogue, but hey, just an opinion.
Esther chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Let Iroha die. Let all the other die except for Len and Rin and their family members. Let Luka and Gakupo DIE. Let bastard Luki die. Let Neru and Akaito die. let Lily DIE.
kagamineR-02 chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
seriously this is so ... i don t know ... it does not make sense... better make something with common senses