Reviews for Primes Don't Party
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
"It was for this reason he could offer no solace other than a warm, comforting, metallic hug."

AWWWWWW! These two are TOO CUTE together! Great work!
DifferentOctave chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
You lied. This has been updated two years ago. :\
Silverpelt chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
The Anonymous Forgot my name chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
So I guess this is a dead story? :(
PrimeEmily135 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I like it. I always right Optimus as a character who has a hard time controlling his emotions, a prime almost without emotions is ver fun to read about. I hope to see more with this story soon. :)
pgsmrocks chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
I love it! I just noticed that you added another chapter. This has great potential. I hope you will continue.
tyger-in-the-forests chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
I just want to say that this is one of my favorite stories. Keep up the great work! I eagerly look forward to more!
ReveilleWolfie chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Interesting story, I'd like to hear more! The thought of Arcee talking to an Earth car versus Optimus is hilarious lol
Mega Jazz chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Awwwwww I love this story! Thanks for writting it! It made my heart sink :)
cheesybeans chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Nice story so far.
AlexisOptimus chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I look forward to seeing what else you can come up with. Update when you can please.
Agentwill63 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
devdev2013 chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
keep writing this is great
WildSimplicity chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Okay... what do I say?

I like this deeper insight into Prime's character. Why he's so darn serious...
Black Oracle chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Just came across the 3rd chapter for this fic. Elita? Ooo, the plot thickens! Makes me think of this backstory I once came up with involving Optimus, Arcee and Elita for the Prime series. I might send it to you actually.

Ratchet was pretty forthright here talking to Optimus like that. Seems a bit unkind and harsh of him though to tell his commander not to pursue any relationships. Does he want Optimus to be even more 'wooden'?